de_Hydroplant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_Hydroplant

I liked the look and feel of this map. I think it has some real good qualities. Please download and check it out and see what you think. I think as TG's we would really have fun with this map.

Here is the path to download: http://www.cstrike-planet.com/maps/856

Once there just click the download link. This site is pretty good for downloading just about any map you could think of.
    Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    British politician (1874 - 1965)

Re: de_Hydroplant

Originally posted by Whitetiger
    I liked the look and feel of this map. I think it has some real good qualities. Please download and check it out and see what you think. I think as TG's we would really have fun with this map.

Here is the path to download: http://www.cstrike-planet.com/maps/856

Once there just click the download link. This site is pretty good for downloading just about any map you could think of.
    Took out some bots on this map from both t and ct side, it's a great map. I can see potential for some interesting PCS scenarios.

Comment

Moved to general discussion forum, as this map isn't currently on the server. ;)
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Thanks Root. :)

Here is a list of maps that I tryed out recently and liked pretty well.

de_arabianvillage-v2

de_fuelworks

cs_bikini

Notes: Arabianvillage is a interesting map. Pretty standard...sorta like dust2 and those type.

bikini was a surprise. I found a ton of hiding places and routes to rescue and enter the house. Too bad the hosties weren't girls in bikini's...

fuel works is excellent. Man you have tons of hiding spots for snipers and Close in Combat. Watch those corridors!

These and other maps can be found at this website, they can be sorted by name to make finding them easier....

http://www.cstrike-planet.com/maps/source
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

de_arabianvillage-v2 was on the server before. I seem to recall Vulcan, vomit and map removal. Of course that could have been due to one of the other poor quality maps we had on at the time.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

That is cool. That's the reason I posted this thread in the first place so I don't waste my time on maps that may have already been scouted. I will post more as time allows. Maybe a CS:S Wanted Maps thread? (seems we may already have one of these that Root may have made??)
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I think we should try this map out on server one some night. It's great fun, its a big map but not overly huge like spirits. It's big enough to make tactics count :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X