CS:S Ribbons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS:S Ribbons?

I was just wondering why Counter Strike doesnt have any ribbons to show for what we do. I realize that there might nothing really to award to us but it would be nice to see some sort achievement that we have done now that Rep's are on there way out. I was proud of those and there should be some sort of way to show something off...:)
    Ribbons:)
    92.00%
    No Ribbons:(
    8.00%
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: CS:S Ribbons?

Originally posted by Dirtboy
    I was just wondering why Counter Strike doesnt have any ribbons to show for what we do. I realize that there might nothing really to award to us but it would be nice to see some sort achievement that we have done now that Rep's are on there way out. I was proud of those and there should be some sort of way to show something off...:)
    This has been repeatedly discussed :) The main issue is what to make the awards for. As there are few consistencies in CSS, it is difficult to decide. I'm pretty sure there's a thread in the dev forums about this. Now we can give a renewed effort towards this :)

Edit: Yes, there is a thread.

Comment

I thought there were people working on this...

bueler?

Comment

Hold on to your horses, 'cause there might be ribbons in store for all of TG...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

What are the ideas for Ribbons that we can use..I think I have a few...

1.Leadership
          2. Planning(this might fall under leadership)
          3. Scouting(sniper)
          4. Pistol's(Deagle)
          5. Comic Relief:)
          6. A "comeback" Ribbon

Havent really thought this through just throwing it out there for you guys:)

Comment

Dirtboy I applaud your enthusiasm, and would like to add

Originally posted by Cing
            Hold on to your horses, 'cause there might be ribbons in store for all of TG...
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

4. Pistol's(Deagle)

why not a glock ribbon... id like to think i have a chance at that one :D
              Dizlor

Comment

Sorry I was just throwing out some ideas, What were the Forums that Poe was talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                  in the dev forums .
                  :row__593:
                  Dizlor

Comment

Sorry I was just throwing out some ideas, What were the Forums that Poe was talking about?
                    Don't be sorry - your enthusiasm for PCS is commendable. I'm simply trying to channel it in a more effective way, because for now, PCS ribbons are out of the hands of the general community.

That's not to say input isn't welcome. We've been toying with this for some time, and now Apophis has given his support to ribbons across the whole community, we can start getting into the details.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Ok then guys give "Them" some input on what kind of ribbons we should recieve...Lets HEAR THEM:)

Comment

6. A "comeback" Ribbon

A comeback ribbon? Were you in that spirits game where my chanting "COMEBACK" led the CT's from a 7-2 comeback to win 8-9

Comment

I can win the "Most Bullets Caught" Ribbon

Or thee "Human Meat Shield" Ribbon...LOL!

OOOH OHHH! Thee "I Survived Pla'/er For One Round" Ribbon...

OK I will hold my horses as stated above...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady
                            OOOH OHHH! Thee "I Survived Pla'/er For One Round" Ribbon...
                            All I can say is...LOL. My ego gets bigger every time I come here :P though Root balances me out like he does with everyone else, so it's all good.

Comment

OMG! Am I the only one that voted against an award system? It is not that I think it is necessarily a bad idea however, I think it will be skewed just like the +Rep system. If people are so inclined to want an award system, so be it. But I would hate to see people change their game play based on the aspiration of maybe earning an award, those are the wrong reasons. Gamers on the server already know who has earned their respect through their style of game play; an award system would not change that.
                              Maybe I am just too old and crusty to care but that is just my opinion.
                              "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X