Server 1 VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 1 VIP

Maybe this has already been addressed in another thread but I'll drop my two cents here.

Why dont we offer VIP maps on Server 1 for those PCS unproven. I've heard that there is a demand in the PCS-NP community and VIP maps are GREAT ways to improve on teamwork and communication.

I often have to go over to the punkassfraggers server which I hate when there are a bunch of frag monkeys on. Maybe 1 designated day/time for a vip map on server 1 pls.
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    58.33%

Re: Server 1 VIP

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/366244-post3.html

that thread comest straight from Root himself.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, I think dirtboy started a thread similar to this one. Root reiterated. Short answer no. Long answer not on your life ;).
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I started one a while back before I was proven and tried to get it for Server 1 but to no avail. I now think that it should be for Server 2 because there are ALOT of communication involved and not everybody on Server 1 does that. But however I think that the Regulars should try it once on the TG side of the house..I also think that it is more of a reward if anything, half the time it aint even working anyway;)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Here is the thread I started a while back:)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...s-players.html
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

You guys go ahead and vote and talk about this all you want, but I'll say right now that this is a decision that was made to encourage people to play the right way. Perhaps things will change when Server 2 is consistently filled with fine examples of PCS play and we need Server1 in order to have room for all the PCS Proven... In other words, if you want to see the VIP mod at TG, you need to work on becoming Proven.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Guess that answers my question, should've searched the threads more.

Ohh well, anyway one last thing to say:

HOORAY for PUNKASSFRAGGERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose
                thats not a way to become PCS
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                  thats not a way to become PCS
                  heh no, but it's a way to practice VIP maps while I work on the Proven Status

Besides, any good marksman should go to the shooting range every once in a while.

Comment

exactly the point I brought up in another thread. we drive players away because we dont offer what they want. At least not all of what they want.

Whats the best way to sell something? You let the customer sample it.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                      exactly the point I brought up in another thread. we drive players away because we dont offer what they want. At least not all of what they want.

Tactical Gamer, and specifically PCS, isn't here to attract "customers". We're here to, well crap, read the damn TG Primer again.

It's not about satisfying everyone, it's about providing a specific type of playing environment that some of us absolutely love. It's not about low ping, cheat-free servers. It's not about getting as many supporting members as possible. It's not about custom models and skins. It's about PCS.

We don't want people to play here just because we have the VIP mod. If a player isn't here for the PCS, then we don't care if they're driven away.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by section-8

I never said I was leaving TG and was never going to play on the TG servers. I love PCS play and the teamwork/communication present on the TG server.

Like I said before though,
                        any good marksman should go to the shooting range every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                          We don't want people to play here just because we have the VIP mod. If a player isn't here for the PCS, then we don't care if they're driven away.
                          *reaches for a high five....
                          Dizlor

Comment

I never said I was leaving TG and was never going to play on the TG servers. I love PCS play and the teamwork/communication present on the TG server.
                            And we enjoy having you Mongoose!

As far as shooting range goes, I am sometimes known to inhabit a few deathmatch servers time and again for a little change in pace. Nothing wrong about that.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler's mother
                              And we enjoy having you Mongoose!

As far as shooting range goes, I am sometimes known to inhabit a few deathmatch servers time and again for a little change in pace. Nothing wrong about that.
                              In which i i take the liberty of dominating you. Always a blast!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X