Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For posterity's sake...

...just thought I'd post in a dead forum for a dead server. :(

Anyone still play any CS here? We really should try and play sometime.

Seriously, one night a week or something for an hour or two, It'll be just like listening to old Van Halen or something. It'll be so frickin' bad it'll be great. What do ya' say? Chime-up if you give a [email protected]#& :D

you know what... i PLAYED CS last night (errr well thursday morning) and i REALLY injoyed it... Im so ashamed to say that....

Then, the next server i joined, everyone was godlike, and i dont like spending 4minutes each 5minutes watching a game im supposed to be PLAYING.

but, CS here is gone for good no one cares enough for it it seems. And its a shame. Even a "normal" server wont work here, yet theres 100000s of them out there that play cs. same with dod, but take an 0 off the figure ;)
    From Adam Webb

Comment

You are all welcome to our side of the pond if you like. Our servers have become more busy. Would be nice if it continued throughout the night as well. :D
      -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk
      Dead Men Walking - Tactical Counter-Strike

Comment

you know what... i might retry this Sadako...........
        From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by -=[dMw]=-Sadako
          You are all welcome to our side of the pond if you like. Our servers have become more busy. Would be nice if it continued throughout the night as well. :D
          I'd love to but my ping and packet loss is horrendous. I might have to grin and bare it if I want to play PCS at all though eh..?

Comment

how comes deranger? i had to put up with a high ping for all these years....its supprising how little people over there, dont like coming over here.......
            From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by -=[dMw]=-Sadako
              Ive tried to sign up at dmw at least twice now, but I never get an email reponse after filling out the form (checked spam-filtered mail too). Maybe its the yahoo mail. I will try again with my uni addresss.

edit: ya, ok, that did it. i guess they dont like yahoos

Comment

See you soon RandomGuy. ;)
                -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk
                Dead Men Walking - Tactical Counter-Strike

Comment

same as n42...errr TG, but with active players :p
                  From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                    what is this dmw dealy anyways
                    It's a community, much like our CS community was, based in the UK that plays CounterStrike with rules that are similar to ours...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I know it's pimping, but cos the hours are different in the states I figure it suits.

www.deadmen.co.uk

dmw up to around midnight GMT then over to TG

Comment

I sent in the DMW application and didn't hear anything back so figured it wasn't approved and have moved on. There's a few good servers out there...don't remember the exact name, but 'Tater' is a pretty good server; they play quite a few monkey maps, but the teamwork/communication is there.

Comment

I'd hazard a guess that I will stumble on the server around midnight GMT if anyone is about....

Comment

Originally posted by Benny_
                            I'd hazard a guess that I will stumble on the server around midnight GMT if anyone is about....
                            no takers then.. :icon13:

Comment

ooooh.....I saw it, I have a witness......redeye was there...there was Counterstrike on N42...it lives.....1 on 1.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X