Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Plugins

Hi all
    Do any of u know where/how i make it so in CSS chat u can type/join and u join Teamspeak?

Re: Server Plugins

TS info

nope not a clue, but here is our TS info.

Plz make sure to read our SOPs and PCS rules. And welcome to TG
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Trooper, I believe you've mis-read the original post.

I believe SuperSpud is looking for a command he can type from within his CSS client, that will execute TS. I know this can be done from firefox, but I don't know of a command that works in CSS.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

wouldnt someone have to create a custom server script that somehow incorporated TS into CSS? it probably cant even be done...because CSS would have to execute clientside programs outside of the steam realm....does anyone know if CSS can do that?

you could always just minimize CSS and start your TS....or you could start TS before you start CSS...either way

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
          you could always just minimize CSS and start your TS....or you could start TS before you start CSS...either way
          You certainly score points for a direct approach to the problem :)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Well it is possible because i have been on server that u just type /join and u join there Teamspeak without minimizing CSS, btw before u say i cannot find these servers, i have re looked, any more ideas :)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSpud
              Well it is possible because i have been on server that u just type /join and u join there Teamspeak without minimizing CSS, btw before u say i cannot find these servers, i have re looked, any more ideas :)
              SuperSpud, I'm confused. Why do you need this? Why cant you simply launch TS, and then launch CSS?
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I can't imagine how that could be a server-side plugin.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                  wouldnt someone have to create a custom server script that somehow incorporated TS into CSS? it probably cant even be done...because CSS would have to execute clientside programs outside of the steam realm....does anyone know if CSS can do that?
                  I, for one, am glad that CSS cannot do this, for if it could, who would we be to stop it from taking over the world? We could have some serious security issues on the hands of our wonderful national security "experts" here in America... Not to mention it would greatly hamper the days of golf and fishing that Mr. Dubya Bush has planned from now until the end of his presidency...

:) Stasis
                  sigpic
                  Connor: We haven't really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It's, uh...
                  Rocco: Me! *Me*! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang
                  out with, who they talk to! I've got phone numbers, addresses! I know who
                  they're screwing! I know where they live! We could kill *everyone.*
                  Murphy: So what do you think?
                  Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.
                  *The Boondock Saints*

Comment

Originally posted by xXDark_StasisXx
                    I, for one, am glad that CSS cannot do this, for if it could, who would we be to stop it from taking over the world? We could have some serious security issues on the hands of our wonderful national security "experts" here in America... Not to mention it would greatly hamper the days of golf and fishing that Mr. Dubya Bush has planned from now until the end of his presidency...

:) Stasis
                    Your post is horrible to read, in that it appears to be devoid of meaning. Can you explain your position for us?
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Well If ppl want to join our TS, they would just have to type /join instead of having to go all the way outta CSS. even LEAVE the server, less hassle for the person, once it is sorted

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSpud
                        Well If ppl want to join our TS, they would just have to type /join instead of having to go all the way outta CSS. even LEAVE the server, less hassle for the person, once it is sorted
                        alt+tab
                        open TS
                        join TS server
                        alt+tab

Comment

I dont generally see the TG CSS channel being used, some times there are people in it but not alot. And everytime i Alt-tab out of CSS it crashes.
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                            everytime i Alt-tab out of CSS it crashes.
                            open TS
                            join TS server
                            load CSS

:)

And also... TS does have shortcut keys that you can customize. So you can load TS, boot the game... and make it so when you press like F9, let's say, it automatically joins the appropriate TS stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                              open TS
                              join TS server
                              load CSS
                              This is exactly why I don't understand SuperSpud's need for a client command. The above works superbly well.
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X