This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More admins for before primetime.

We need more afternoon and just more admins in general because we haven't been able to even page admins to change the map. I for one, am getting very tired of the same maps and I think we either need to change the rotation to allow some new maps OR have admins on more often to change the map.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: More admins for before primetime.

Originally posted by IRS_Agent
    We need more afternoon and just more admins in general because we haven't been able to even page admins to change the map.
    We've made it clear time and time again ; page_admin is for reporting problem players on the server. It is not for requesting map changes.

Originally posted by IRS_Agent
    I for one, am getting very tired of the same maps and I think we either need to change the rotation to allow some new maps OR have admins on more often to change the map.
    Whilst admins have the tools and the right to change maps as they see fit, their "job" is to ensure the smooth running of the server. That means dealing with people who come to our server and cause grief.

If you want the map rotation changed, try following the example of others, who have previously wanted the same. I realise this might mean you spending a bit of time looking through the forum, but if you use the search facility, together with a sensible keyword, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out the rest pretty quickly. If you don't succeed with this, drop me a PM, and I'll try and help you.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X