So long and Farewell...Sorta:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long and Farewell...Sorta:)

Well as most of you know I will be going to the 'Desert" again and want to say a few words. It is 1:00 am and got a little beer in me and got emotional(kinda). First off I want to thank you guys for letting me play on this server and giving me the chance to be "proven". I loved playing with you guys during the daytime in which he have "GREAT" gameplays. And during the afterhours in which you put up with me being drunk as hell. But we all had good times together and I will always remember them. I remember when I first got the game and at the time I was really seriously doubting the "coolness" of the game. Then by Freak chance I popped into Server 1. I remember when I was one of those who used to Rush the Hell out of the other teams spawn, and knock out half the team with a scout:) But I learned alot and had a GREAT time with you guys. I had alot of good times and some really FUN rivalries( Ben, Josh, Poe and whistler's mother) But I know that it was all in good fun. I also made some good friends here( phaze, Ben, Josh, Quest Shady, Sleprock, and Whistlers mother. I hope that when I come back( the end of this year or next year) that you will ALL be here. I hope that I made an impact on some of you like some of you did to me(phaze,9v, Ben, Josh, Poe, and even Root's goofy arse). I tried to lead by example and have ALOT of fun. I also want to say thanks for putting up with my late night "Singing":) I hope that there will still be CS:S still available when I get back or maybe a NEW one. I will try to send some pics when I am over there and let you all know how I am doing. I will be on for a little while yet but cant tell you exactly when(opsec).

Now things I wont miss:)

1) The CONSTANT spell checks(seriously I feel like I am in 3rd grade all over again)
    2) The "in-house" drama(you know what I am talking about)
    3) Poe...LMAO...Just kidding bro...I will miss ya man
    4) Italy_Reloaded...I had to throw that in there:)

Now for the postive stuff:)

1) Great games with tactics
    2) Friendly Rivalries
    3) The "whole" TG community...not just the CS:S Boys
    4) Jessica Alba ( I had to throw that in there)

Well guys I am gonna stop before ppl think I am getting sweet on yous guys. Keep it real Fella's:(
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: So long and Farewell...Sorta:)

Keep your head down Dirtboy and come back and harrass the hell outta all of us again soon. Keep in touch and let all the guys over there in the Desert know we are pulling for them to come home safe and sound and that we are proud of what they are doing. Take care
    sigpic

Comment

Good luck and take care. As previously said just keep your head down.

(Yes Jessica Alba is all mine while you are gone.)
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Good luck Dirtboy, I hope to see you back here soon.
        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Many blessings Dirtboy, we'll be here when you get back!

Take care, bro.

Comment

good luck Dirtboy, hope to see you back very soon!

Comment

You go with my blessing, Dirtboy! :p

Playing with you has honestly been a highlight around here for me. We've had a ton of great times. You have been a wonderful addition to the community, and I know I'm not the only one who gleaned a lot of enjoyment in playing with you. It's people like you that keep this place great. I look forward to your healthy return! Come back in one piece, lest I have to march out in the desert to find you (we don't want that now... it would be overnight, and I don't want Alba to get lonely. ;) )

Come back soon, Dirtboy, and keep in touch.

Comment

Come back safe, and I'll let you have a whole 24 hours where *I* won't spell check you (I'll delegate to Poe :D).
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

ditto for me too, guys...hope to see dirtboy out there.....slep will be in charge of organizing the proven vs. non provens until either 1) i manage to get a connection out there or 2) I get back in august-ish....

ill still be in town for a while...but not a long while...catch ya'll later

Comment

Stay safe, Section.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I have had a fun time playing with you guys. It just wont be the same with out you two on. So be careful and come back in on piece. Good luck to you both.

Comment

Stay safe.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Good luck guys.

Comment

Geez, Section8 too? Stay safe.
                            Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                            Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Take care section.
                              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X