Dystopia Is Calling...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dystopia Is Calling...

haha at myself... this was supposed to be posted here, but for some reason it originally got posted over in Dystopia...

Hey CSS freaks! ;) We over at Dystopia would like to cordially invite you to come pwn some noobs with us. We already transplated Poe, Kamer and a few others over here but we would love to see more of you! It's one heck of a game, that could use some more mature, even if they are noobish, players on the server. Hopefully, in your spare time, you will find it in your heart to send us some love by stopping by!

Download Dystopia here.

Check out our forums here. (Just in cause you are too lazy to make more than one click for stuff)

Hope to see you there!

()

Re: Dystopia Is Calling...

Poaching from within? Agh!

There you go folks, check out Dystopia if you want.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

We've started playing Dystopia again, so now would be the perfect time to give it a try.

Play.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
      [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
      [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Bump! Check out my latest post that may pertain to some of you css folks: Dystopia Is Looking For You!

()

Comment

Also, we have a tradition of Wednesday game nights that has seemed to die out. I shall be on however.
          - Drake_Anra

Comment

Ah yes, didn't mention that. Wednesday and Saturday nights at 7:00 pm CST are designated Dystopia nights.

()

Comment

I knew when it was a Dystopia thread heading in the CSS forum, Chewy would be all over it!!!! :icon19: Did we ever get our CSS thread over there yet!!! -JK
              "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I play dystopia whenever. But ze server from what i see is mostly empty.
                |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I'd play if I could figure the damn game out. It feels like CS:S, and it confuses me, because it's not... and I could never get the hang of the cyber-whatsit floating thing stuff.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Look me up man and I'll help you out on there (or one of the other admins will)... we are always willing to hold sessions for new players.

()

Comment

Alright, next week when my computer is functional again, I'll stop trolling the forums and start playing.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

That would be awesome man... we had a good game going last night for about 2 hours or so...

()

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X