Thanks for a Great Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for a Great Game

Hello to the community at Tatical Gamer. I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoyed playing on the TG's CS:S server this evening. It was probably the best experiance I got in teamplay and strategy in a long while. The pace the game was played is a refreshment from vanilla CS:S. Also the players were all very cooperative, helpful and humorous to play with. The "Captain's Match" was something very creative, never played anything like that before. Anyhow you guys have an awesome server run by excellent admins. The server has become an instant favorite, and I look forward to playing there again ;)

Also if your wondering who I am, my name was *T.Nova =[Sh]ock & Awe=*, I played about an hour or so on the server earlier on. :D

Re: Thanks for a Great Game

Originally posted by T.Nova
    Hello to the community at Tatical Gamer. I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoyed playing on the TG's CS:S server this evening. It was probably the best experiance I got in teamplay and strategy in a long while. The pace the game was played is a refreshment from vanilla CS:S. Also the players were all very cooperative, helpful and humorous to play with. The "Captain's Match" was something very creative, never played anything like that before. Anyhow you guys have an awesome server run by excellent admins. The server has become an instant favorite, and I look forward to playing there again ;)

Also if your wondering who I am, my name was *T.Nova =[Sh]ock & Awe=*, I played about an hour or so on the server earlier on. :D
    Welcome, Nova! I agree, the captain's match was indeed fun, a real blast from the past. I'm glad you enjoyed TG PCS and I hope to see you again on the server soon.

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, you fit in very quickly.

Hope to see you in game again.
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Welcome to TacticalGamer, T.Nova. Please ensure you read the SOP's (links in Whistlers post), and do consider signing the form granting Apophis exclusive rights to your soul. :)

I've heard nothing but positive feedback about BigC's efforts, so those who haven't already, please show the guy some love with rep.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
          Welcome to TacticalGamer, T.Nova. Please ensure you read the SOP's (links in Whistlers post), and do consider signing the form granting Apophis exclusive rights to your soul. :)

I've heard nothing but positive feedback about BigC's efforts, so those who haven't already, please show the guy some love with rep.
          Root, Big C has been nothing but a welcomed addition to the admin team by those who frequent the server (Sm or not.) He is doing an outstanding job and I for one enjoy these fun little changes he is making. Keep up the good work, C.

Comment

Umm, rep has been gone for months now... someone send Root a tent ;)

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X