PCS-P vs PCS-Non P scrimmage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS-P vs PCS-Non P scrimmage

Here it is!!! The next PCS-Provens versus the Non-Proven scrimmage.

The details are as follows:

DATE: 13 May 2006

TIME: 8PM EST * Note 1

FORMAT: 6 versus 6 *Note 2

2 map rotations – Play to 4 rounds than you switch sides.

1st team to 5 wins or after 9 total rounds we switch maps.

Map # 1 will be cs_kismayo

Map # 2 will be announced on the server the night of the game.

Captains:

Apex (PCS-Non P) *Note 3

RadicalDreamer (PCS-P) *Note 3

*Note 1 – Each team will report to server 1, ten minutes prior for clarification of rules and information on map # 2. The server will be passworded to allow for uninterrupted game play. Any person not specifically named on the rosters will not be allowed to join.

*Note 2 - Each team will be allowed to have a 7 person team on the server at the beginning of the match; all seven will remain on the server the entire scrimmage. At the beginning of each round, 6 members of the team may start the round while 1 remains a spectator. You may substitute players before the beginning of the next round, at the discretion of the respective commander.

*Note 3 – The choice of Captains is based on respective forum input. The Captains are responsible for their team being present 10 minutes prior to the scrimmage for additional information to be put out. Each Captain will submit a final roster to myself (a PM only) no later than 8 May, 2006. The rosters will be than posted in this forum, under this same thread. If either team needs practice time or has any questions please feel free to ask via PM.

This is a great opportunity for several people to highlight their skills and enjoy a truly great night of a PCS.

This is meant to be a friendly scrimmage, so lets keep it that.

I look forward to seeing you all on the server!!!!! :icon_cool
    Last edited by TheBigC; 05-04-2006, 09:05 PM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: PCS-P vs PCS-Non P scrimmage

count me in

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC
      *Note 2 - Each team will be allowed to have a 7 person team on the server at the beginning of the match; all seven will remain on the server the entire scrimmage. At the beginning of each round, 6 members of the team may start the round while 1 remains a spectator. You may substitute players before the beginning of the next round, at the discretion of the respective commander.
      is there a specific reason as to why we're not just doing 7v7? i mean, i don't really think it's fair to have one player spectate

Comment

This is to account for any person that either drops in the middle of the match for whatever reason, quick breaks, or to simply rotate in "fresh meat". It is the Captain's call how he plays his team, this just adds to the strategy.
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Not sure if this in the thread to ask to join in on the fun, if not redirect me please, otherwise I am very interested in being involved!

Comment

Originally posted by SG_SuicideTS
            Not sure if this in the thread to ask to join in on the fun, if not redirect me please, otherwise I am very interested in being involved!
            The team is solely up to the captain to pick and organize. I recommend that whoever is committed and interested, you contact the Captain via a PM. I am confident that Apex's inbox will be full soon!

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
              is there a specific reason as to why we're not just doing 7v7?
              Because we always do 6v6. It will be interesting to see how the subsitution rule works.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

alrighty then, when do you guys want the final rosters placed in by?

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                  alrighty then, when do you guys want the final rosters placed in by?
                  May 8 is the deadline for rosters.

Comment

Change # 1 - Jon is the new captain of the PSC-NP team, due to a sudden conflict with Apex's schedule. The only affect this will have is the extra day or two afforded to the PCS-NP team to provide their roster.

Please PM Jon with your continued interest on participating....
                    Last edited by TheBigC; 05-07-2006, 11:19 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

wuts up guys!!! I definately want to be a part of this. Count me in if you can. *AHHA*
                      "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, Because i'm the baddest mother****er in the whole valley"

Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

My apologies, folks.

I learned on Sunday that two close friends are graduating college this week and they plan to have a BBQ on Saturday to celebrate.

Please shoot Gogeta in the face for me if he plays :)

Comment

lol, easier said than done!

Comment

Hehe, I graduate from highschool the day of the scrim, but, due to lack of a LIFE as one would say, I'm still going to be able to make it. Ironic that I came up with the first happening of this event as a challenge to the PCS Proven, and now the first time I get to participate, I'm doing it AS a Proven. Lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Apex
                              Please shoot Gogeta in the face for me if he plays :)
                              you're going to need a good hack to accomplish that...lol :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X