HUD: Making Your Game Personal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUD: Making Your Game Personal

As we all experience, the HUD in CSS isn't exactly the -best-. We all have issues, sometimes relating to this. (I, for example, have to tweak up my game brightness... with a transparent HUD and a dust level, AND yellow font, I'm lucky to read anything). Whether it be colors, fonts, transparencies, or even positioning, it's possible to be modified.

Here's the solution:

HUD and MENU Tweaker for Counter-Strike: Source is here!

It is simple to use, and certainly useful... I've toyed around with it a bit myself, and have found it to be incredibly useful. (Take THAT, dust levels!)

Just... make sure to click the NON-FRENCH flag if you can't read French, cause otherwise it's an entirely different experience! :p

So enjoy. I mentioned this to Root, and he had no problems with it's use. So tweak to your preferences!

-Poe

Re: HUD: Making Your Game Personal

Thats been around for awhile, but useful nonetheless.

Bearded ruminant mammal with hollow horns and coarse hair belonging to the genus Capra.

Comment

W00! No more downloading premades. Thanks Poexxor!

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to poe again.

>.<

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
        Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to poe again.
        >.<
        You could always rate the thread to show appreciation. ;)
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X