The 411

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 411

what's going on everyone! I'm bored, server 1 is down so I have nothing better to do. So just curious what's everyones age, location, and any other little FYI's yall wanna add.

Myself - I'm 21, from BR, La. Soon to be Marine...Looking forward to as they say "shooting yall in the face"
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, Because i'm the baddest mother****er in the whole valley"

Gen. George S. Patton

Re: The 411

28 flowerybranch georgia and i am going to shoot you in the face

Comment

Jester what's your friends name so I can add you, I'm jumping on a server that measly is playing on right now since TG 1 is down.

33 Palm Beach Gardens, FL - and I'm going to shoot both of you in the face

Comment

what sever is that?

Comment

i have xfire, my handle is jester312
          "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, Because i'm the baddest mother****er in the whole valley"

Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

Umm uhh, 21, St.Louis, MO and damn proud. BTW, good luck in the marines hah, i was in the army for some time, fun as hell. Prolly gonna re-enlist soon.

Comment

33, N.O.L.A. Engineer

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

Originally posted by sleprock
                33, N.O.L.A. Engineer
                thats right holding it down for Louisiana!!! This state SUX!!! ;-)

Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

17 *gasp* Franklin MN and would be honored to be shot in the face by anybody willing!

Comment

Originally posted by sleprock
                    33, N.O.L.A. Engineer
                    WOW, wazzup slep, I'm in N.O. also, actually Bucktown, studying Naval Architechture and Marine Engineering at UNO. And Jester you from BR, we need to get together one day and have some BBQ at my place.

18, N.O.,LA ,Warehouse Forman/Operations manager @ Primesource Building Products, The largest builiding products distibutor in the nation, and the largest fastener manufacturer in the world.
                    Last edited by .143 Beth©; 05-11-2006, 09:10 AM.

Comment

27, Chicago, Digital Janitor at a K-12 school.

Comment

29, Memphis (for now), Government Bonds sales for a large regional broker dealer. Former (and presently reserves) Israel Defense Force combat soldier.

And I WILL NOT hesitate to shoot anyone in the face. Especially Whistler's Mother, with my man gun. :-)

All I ask for is communication

Comment

20 Representing the only state that can legally secede, TEXAS BABY! Houston, or San Antonio, depending. Also, a student studying mechcanical Engineering. I don't like being shot in the face
                          " Logic always prevails...now where are my pants?"

Comment

25, network tech/admin. I am also from the houston are. And I too do not like being shot in the face...by a man gun or any type of gun for that matter.

Comment

And I WILL NOT hesitate to shoot anyone in the face. Especially Whistler's Mother, with my man gun. :-)[/QUOTE]
                              Their is something very wrong with you. You need to seek medical help with lots of medication. :-)

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X