Attention!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention!!!

Hey guys, since server 1 is down I have a solution. Lets play with some of our fellow PCS-like players at TGS. 207.210.213.72:27015 theres the IP...hope to see some of you there! *AHHA*
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, Because i'm the baddest mother****er in the whole valley"

Gen. George S. Patton

Re: Attention!!!

When the server is down, it's a great time to check out the other servers we have at TG. NS, Dystopia and AA are all FREE. Or if you fancy spending some money, you could always invest in a copy of GR, BF2 or one of the other fine games that we host.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
      When the server is down, it's a great time to check out the other servers we have at TG. NS, Dystopia and AA are all FREE. Or if you fancy spending some money, you could always invest in a copy of GR, BF2 or one of the other fine games that we host.
      Rootio, is NS a mod for HL2 or the original HL? I've tried finding the answer to this elsewhere but to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler's mother
        Rootio, is NS a mod for HL2 or the original HL? I've tried finding the answer to this elsewhere but to no avail.
        It's for the original.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...