Favorite server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite server?

my favorites got wiped out the other day, so im thinking ok no big deal. Then it wont let me add the TG server to my favorites! any idea how to fix this crippling problem?

Re: Favorite server?

Originally posted by Fearfull Dave
    my favorites got wiped out the other day, so im thinking ok no big deal. Then it wont let me add the TG server to my favorites! any idea how to fix this crippling problem?
    I've had this problem before and it randomly corrected itself after a few days.

Comment

alright, that is a bummer though, any one know the name of the server? i had always used the IP and now that it wont let me i plan to connect by searching through the thousands of servers to find TG

Comment

Originally posted by Fearfull Dave
        alright, that is a bummer though, any one know the name of the server? i had always used the IP and now that it wont let me i plan to connect by searching through the thousands of servers to find TG
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/?page=serverlist

Just open console and type connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Comment

css1.tacticalgamer.com for easy rememberance
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X