Why is TG the best server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is TG the best server?

Last night I popped into some random server running aim maps (It's usually what I do if TG and TGS are empty) to practice my headshot aim :p

Within 30 minutes I had been slayed about 5 times, suicided around 8 times by exec commands from Mani, my cfg completely blown away and my max_fps changed to 5 fps.

To no surprise, the only other two people in the server were both admin's. Also during that 30 minute period they chased off about 5 other players with their abuse.

I am so tired of running into admin's who love to take out their teenage angst on people. I usually avg getting banned from about 2 servers per week, so I'm kind of used to that (admin's think I hack the second I headshot them), but it's when they start abusing admin tools screwing with MY pc that gets to me. Since I started playing on TG, I don't run into this as often since most of my time is spent there, but I still run into this occasionally.

This is why I love TG. I have had some minor confrontations with the admin's of TG, but they were easily resolved with a bit of civil communication. All of the admin's are fair and reasonable and seem to go the extra mile to do things like scrimmages to make the server a more enjoyable experience. They do not automatically think I hack and I have yet to be banned and send an email to the admin team explaining why I don't hack like almost every other server I've encountered in the past. I love the teamwork from the community. I can log into TG and know that I will probably have a rewarding experience with lots of teamwork.

So to the admins and regulars of TG, my hats off to you. Thanks for providing such an awesome and classy environment to play in.

Re: Why is TG the best server?

Well also its the gameplay on TG, i tried playing on a fellow gaming communities server, dontcamp.com, us AGBers would play on their BF2 servers sometimes... anyhow i try to play on their CS server cause they always ask me to, but i cant really play on any other server than TG cause most other servers never use coms and are just deathmatch for the most part... Plus alot of other servers allow AWP and Autosniper and i absolutely despise the AWP.

Comment

TG emphasizes acting like an adult, thats why its better.

Comment

Originally posted by measley
        TG emphasizes acting like an adult, thats why its better.
        It's more of an enforcement than a emphasis :)
        -Zephyr
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Mental note:slay Apex 5 times, so he feels at home, and Zephyr 10 times, just because. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            Mental note:slay Apex 5 times, so he feels at home, and Zephyr 10 times, just because. :-)
            No =(

Comment

He has a short memory, you are fine :)
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks Apex.

I know I occasionally get into small confrontations with people from time to time but the way you put it is exactly how it is, almost any problem can be resolved with a little civil communication.

I rarely have to slay anyone, unless its for an afk or a small reality check, and I rarely ever have to kick anyone. Thats a testament to the good people we have playing here, not to my good or bad admin performance.

You'll never see that kind of admin abuse here, (unless it is all in good fun like "beaconing" somone for a few seconds for a laugh).

This is the reason I came here and never left....
                Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

A tip of the hat to the mature admins of TG! And a wag of the finger to anyone who plays at any other server... shame on you!

Comment

TG rocks, we all know this! :)

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                      Wheeeee, I save people bullets!
                      -Zephyr
                      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                      We are not a single game.
                      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

TG is better than most servers in most games because its more than a pub. Unlike unorganized pubs tg has some organization and maturity to it.

Comment

We're ripe like moldy cheese... :)
                          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

there are several reasons why a lot of us stay here, and most of it has to do with us being mature players

you really can't go onto a public server without dealing with players complaining about you killing them, or just acting like little children

here, we pop silly jokes once in a while, but it's all good fun, and in the end, we retain the quality of play the TG community supports

Comment

I think it comes down to the cooperation and sense of "brotherhood" that people get from TG. We all enjoy playing CS in a mature fashion, and the tactics we use really help to bring us together as more than just gamers. We are more like friends.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X