A new Experience:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Experience:)

Well after playing ALOT of CS:S I came to the conclusion that Flashbangs are a really good item to have, both in CS:S and in real life here is my story....

Well it was a really slow Wed. here at CST, and we all looked forward to the U/O course (urban operations) and I was really pumped because now I can "attempt" to kick down a door(while sober this time). Well the day started off really crappy bcuz of the rain and the humitidy, so needless to say I was getting kinda pissed. The whole morning we were in the glass house, going over how to storm a room and clear the insurgents and ieds out, meanwhile we are getting drenched with rain. So finally the big moment has come, after downing a nasty MRE down in record time me and my Fireteam made our way to the door. The Building is big with 2 identical areas fight beside each other so there were 2 teams going at once. Me being the 1st man in I had alot of things to do, and was going over all that in my head. We get in and real quick and secure the bottom 3 rooms make our way up the 2nd floor. At this time, we are CRUISING, and doing REAL WELL. We get to the top and Clear and Secure it out and was chilling in the waiting room next to the door while waiting for the next team right beside us to finish. Well we were just sitting down minding our own then I heard alot of movement to what I presumed was the closet. Then all of a sudden the door cracks open.....BANG!!!!..... my ears are done....just like in CS:S there are ringing and I wasnt as blinding as I thought it was but was still visually impaired. But my ears were still ringing 15 Min later. It turned out that the other team made a detour and thought this was a "hidden" room and decided not to take any chances. They missed the big ole sign on the Door in Big Red letters saying NO PLAY AREA. So morale of the story is...LEARN TO READ!!!:)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: A new Experience:)

Thats pretty funny. Glad nothing bad happened though.

Comment

Cool story, those rookies :P

Comment

LMAO, stay safe young man need you back so you can ring up some more head shots on me.

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

Damnit I was hoping this story was sexual in context ;)
          USAR

Comment

When you get to the desert, throw the flash bangs at head level. It has a great affect

All I ask for is communication

Comment

That sounds a bit more like a concussion grenade.... seems though youd be mucho blindo, unless of course you looked at the wall behind you xD
              Dizlor

Comment

Lol you're lucky you didn't get hurt. Flashbangs can be really painful if one goes of in close proximity to your leg or something. Very nasty.... Well I live in Florida so I'm pretty much used to people not knowing how to read :(

Comment

ROFLMAO wow that would not be cool. At least you experienced the effects of it to compare it to CS. glad to hear that you are doing fine. Hope you stay one piece so you can shoot me in the face.

Comment

I always wanted to be flashbanged. Lucky!

Comment

No wonder I always get shot after throwing a flashbang =(

Be safe Dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
                        Damnit I was hoping this story was sexual in context ;)
                        Yeah you know...like...so who wants to *FLASH*...Bang Bang Bang!
                        (On the door baby).
                        -Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Neat story.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse