Returns and reunions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returns and reunions

Well gents...I'm back from all my training. All 8 grueling months. I just installed source, and of couse this would be the first place I'd go to for all my CS needs. I'll be seeing you guys a lot once again...that is of course if the server hasnt been completely over-run with terrible maps. well...it was when I left. so it isnt MORE infested than it was before. I'm lookin forward to playing with all my good ol' pals and rivals (root). and to crush all the new guys that werent here to be dominated back when i was in my prime... See you in my sights

Re: Returns and reunions

What up!!!! Nice to hear from you.

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

About frikken time! Good to have you back. I look forward to playing with you again soon :)

Comment

Originally posted by poe
        I look forward to playing with you again soon
        definition = looking forward to firing some lead into your head ;)

but yeah, welcome back!

Comment

Hell ya man! GJ welcome back!
          Dizlor

Comment

Hey Damage! Ready to get damaged? :D
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

root is going to have an ever-so conveniently broken computer like before i left so he dosent get rocked by me anymore

Comment

Well I' never played with you before so I look forward to it... What service were you training for?

Comment

Sweet another victim. cant wait to see you on.

Comment

im looking forward 2 kiling u damage ur not as greata s u think u r i rmember u adn i alwas bet u evertim wii paly.i am so great becuz i haev interntes on my comptuer fars uperoir 2 u.

p.s. hay root <3

Comment

Originally posted by p3lvi5
                      I'm looking forward to killing you Damage. You aren't as great as you think you are. I remember you and I always beat you every time that we played together. I am so great because I have an internet connection far superior to your own.

p.s. Hey, Root <3
                      Obviously your brain isn't far superior. edited for clarity ^

Comment

im looking forward 2 kiling u damage ur not as greata s u think u r i rmember u adn i alwas bet u evertim wii paly.i am so great becuz i haev interntes on my comptuer fars uperoir 2 u.

p.s. hay root <3
                        I'm sorry, but the standard of your post was disgusting. Neg rep, and a request that in future, you take the time to use the English language (American variation acceptable) when you post to this fourm.
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

p.s. hay root <3
                          Is this post suppose to be in jest, or is this really how you write? If this is how you write, could I recommend taking a few english and typing classes? I'm sorry if I sound offensive, but trying to read that was very difficult to say the least.

Comment

Oh for christ's sake, I'm as articulate as any of you ne'er-do-wells. Just because I don't unleash a constant barrage of dry wit as Root's British ancestry commands him doesn't mean I have to refrain from welcoming back the friend I know outside of this digital dimension (oh exploitable) with the same hodgepodge of garbled literary refuse as can commonly be observed while perusing www.hellokitty.com.

I'm looking forward to the day my reunion thread can be posted but sadly I am still banned from the pcs play I particularly pine for.

http://math.boisestate.edu/GaS/pirat...p/mid/pp13.mid

now SING ALONG!!!!111

General:

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
                            I’ve information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
                            I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
                            From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
                            I’m very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
                            I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
                            About binomial theorem I’m teeming with a lot o’ news –
                            With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

All:

With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse,
                            With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse,
                            With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypoten- potenuse.

General:

I’m very good at integral and differential calculus;
                            I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
                            In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
                            I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

All:

He is the very model of a modern Major-General.

General:

I know our mythic history, King Arthur’s and Sir Caradoc’s;
                            I answer hard acrostics, I’ve a pretty taste for paradox,
                            I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus,
                            In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous;
                            I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies,
                            I know the croaking chorus from the Frogs of Aristophanes!
                            Then I can hum a fugue of which I’ve heard the music’s din afore,
                            And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore.

All:

And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore,
                            And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore,
                            And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pina- Pinafore,

General:

Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform,
                            And tell you every detail of Caractacus’s uniform:

All:

General:

In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon” and “ravelin”,
                            When I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin,
                            When such affairs as sorties and surprises I’m more wary at,
                            And when I know precisely what is meant by “commissariat”,
                            When I have learnt what progress has been made in modern gunnery,
                            When I know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery;
                            In short, when I’ve a smattering of elemental strategy,
                            You’ll say a better Major-General has never sat a gee.

All:

You’ll say a better Major-General has never sat a gee,
                            You’ll say a better Major-General has never sat a gee,
                            You’ll say a better Major-General has never sat a, sat a gee.

General:

For my military knowledge, though I’m plucky and adventury,
                            Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
                            But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

All:

But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

Comment

Oh for christ's sake, I'm as articulate as any of you ne'er-do-wells. Just because I don't unleash a constant barrage of dry wit as Root's British ancestry commands him doesn't mean I have to refrain from welcoming back the friend I know outside of this digital dimension (oh exploitable) with the same hodgepodge of garbled literary refuse as can commonly be observed while perusing www.hellokitty.com.
                              Oddly enough, getting away from the garbled literary refuse you would find on hellokitty.com is quite important here. I've deleted quite a number of posts that were just so horrid to read I didn't even want to leave them online in the forums.

When I get PM's or e-mail that look like this:
                              I usually just delete the e-mail or PM and don't even bother responding. If an individual can't take the time to at least type properly, I don't have the time to bother responding.

Being articulate is a definite plus here at TG.
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X