Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I have been playing CSS off and on for a few years, mostly off cuase well i suck. I started playing alot more over the weekend and any chance i get when i see a couple people on the server. I have had some amazing times on the server, not in kills....if i get 2 kills a round im good. The Teamwork and help from the other players around is great. I wanted to thank Poe Rince and Root ( i secured my coms!) whistler Kamer Gogeta for helping me out and really making the games worth my deaths, atleast 9 per map. I know there are many more that i have died from but i cant remember your names.

Thanks again for some great games!
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Thanks

Glad to have been of service. I hope to see you on the server more. Tonight seemed to be a bit rough, and I apologize not being able to do more with my loads of homework and absurd lag... but with school ending I should hopefully be able to do more.

Come play more Trooper, and everyone else for that matter. We don't care about skill, as long as you can cooperate well with your team you are a valuable asset.

Comment

Re: Thanks

Aww shucks :) You're fun to shoot too, Trooper.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X