Whats the deal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal?

I always remembered the server having at least a couple people on at a time. Lately every time I get on nobody is on. Is it just that nobody is on untill late at night or is it just less popular than it used to be?

Re: Whats the deal?

No idea. I came on late (after the NBA game), and the server was empty. Of course DE_Spirits was on, so that may have been one of the issues.

I don't have any fix for it other than to say: seed the server, call players out, play Dystopia, and talk about how rockin' PCS is.

Comment

Im up for some games tonight..i will be on after a show on national geographics
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

It's summer and people around here are very busy with RL. Lots of vacations and running around.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          It's summer and people around here are very busy with RL. Lots of vacations and running around.
          Another possible reason: Maybe???

Comment

I haven't been on much lately because I've been focusing most of my free time learning about the stock market and even when I am playing, I'm reading about it on my second pc between rounds.

It seems since the server change there hasn't been as many people on. I'm not sure if they aren't aware of it or what.

Comment

I have been installing the new windows vista to my computer . No steam yet :( thats why i am not there.

Comment

I have been playing Oblivion,(dont laugh) but thats over, and i'm ready to roll!

Comment

I've been on the past couple of nights, and had fun, despite being a target dummy for everyone.

Comment

rather you then me!
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                      rather you then me!
                      Your scores weren't much better. :row__577: Not that we care about such things.

Comment

well i think i may have fixed my CSS linux problems. i had to change my DXlevel and adjust cedega to use GL, not sure how that works but it does.

Mateo apperently steam doesnt work with a mic. Its posted all over forums but they havent found a fix for it yet. not sure why or how but no one can get it to work good enough to post a fix.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                          well i think i may have fixed my CSS linux problems. i had to change my DXlevel and adjust cedega to use GL, not sure how that works but it does.

Mateo apperently steam doesnt work with a mic. Its posted all over forums but they havent found a fix for it yet. not sure why or how but no one can get it to work good enough to post a fix.
                          Hmm, that's unfortunate.

Apparently people have Teamspeak running, so we might be able to get that going instead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X