Taking a break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break

As most of you are aware, I've been playing terrible lately and I haven't had much interest in 'working as a team'.

This is typical of me. I have a pattern where I will play a lot over a 4 - 6 month period and then I start to become burned out and/or bored.

This is a good time for me to take a break. I will probably still pop in here and there, but I won't be on every day as usual. I've found other interests to keep me busy and frankly, I just need to be away from video games in general for a while.

So in case you guys are wondering where I've been, this is why :)

Please shoot gogeta in the face for me in my absense.

Re: Taking a break

Originally posted by Apex
    Please shoot gogeta in the face for me in my absense.
    heheh .... wait a minute..... :icon41:

Its too bad I wasnt able to take advantage of your "situation" the last couple weeks :P

Cya when u return!!
    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta
      heheh .... wait a minute..... :icon41:

Its too bad I wasnt able to take advantage of your "situation" the last couple weeks :P

Cya when u return!!
      When I return and am rusty for the first few weeks, trust me, it's going to be a turkey shoot vs. Apex. I don't look forward to it at all lol.

Comment

Well, don't be afraid to come back and get shot in the face anytime. :D
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X