No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you still use the aim server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do you still use the aim server?

It was never my intention to keep the AIM server up for more than a few months so I'd like to see how much interest there is in keeping it around for a while longer.

I've noticed that in just a short amount of time many people have improved their shooting skills ten fold. Also, players who were already pretty good are now much better and shooting heads like pros.

My attempt at rallying a bunch of players for an organized aim class failed due to scheduling conflicts with TG (Much h8 for that), but, I have seen many regulars of TG playing on the AIM server off and on and I am glad to see that it has benifited those who decided to use it for practice. I am thrilled to see people shooting MUCH better since I opened it.

So, how many people plan to continue visiting the AIM server in the TG off hours to practice? If there is still enough interest I will keep it up for another month or two. If not, I plan on taking it down in a few weeks as I feel it has served it's purpose for the TG community.

Re: Poll: Do you still use the aim server?

Apex, thanks for your efforts to help improve everyone's aiming.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I like the aim server. And will be useing it more. It is already helping.

Comment

I use it almost every time I go on. I love aim maps. They've worked wonders on my AK skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
          Apex, thanks for your efforts to help improve everyone's aiming.
          No problem, Root. 10 slot CS:S servers are pretty cheap these days :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X