Whats up with this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with this?

I'm trying to get on the server buy as soon as I connect I disconnect. I see root is in there and I figured he's got something to do with whatever is going on ;)

I was just wondering what he was doing and why it was preventing me from getting on the server

Re: Whats up with this?

Thats strange ... it seems like everyone who trys to connect gets booted immediatly.. saw xero tryin to as well..
    Dizlor

Comment

Yea, whenever i try to join i get booted, and i look in console and it says "[AGB]Postered has connected..." then it says "[PCS PROVEN] [AGB]Postered has left..." Is the server automatically appending the pcsproven to non proven peoples names then kicking them for it?

Comment

I've been doing some work with eventscript, but it's strictly been limited to player comms. There's nothing that I've been doing that should remove players.

I'm working to resolve the connection issues now.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Xero has just successfully joined. The issue is resolved.

I didn't realise that Wyz had used an ES script to manage access to server 2. When I just installed ES on the new server, Wyz's script was activated and prevented anyone joining unless they were PCS Proven.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Issue seems to be resolved. Hurry and join so I can get some CS in before my wife gets back and I have to do some chores!!!!

Comment

lol
              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed