PCS Proven session 08/07/06 AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Proven session 08/07/06 AAR

Normally, these AAR's would go in the private PCSP forum, but as we invited some guests along this time, it's appropriate to put the thread here, to enable them to take part.

We played as_fleeiraq and as_crisis. I felt that the CT's were very much reduced to responding to the T's plan of defence, especially on the smaller fleeiraq. On crisis, which it turns out is absolutely HUGE, there's a lot more scope for both teams to play their own way. VIP shows just how crucial it is to be communicating well. You have to keep with the VIP if you're on CP (Close Protection) duty, and you have to stay sharp for orders to fall back, change direction, or just storm right through the OpFor to get to the EP (Extraction Point).

Present for this session were : Root, Priest, Poe, Gogeta, Whistler, EZ, and guests Fearful Dave, Custom and Mongoose. Guys, this is your spot ; share your thoughts on the session, and the VIP mod.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: PCS Proven session 08/07/06 AAR

I liked VIP it was a real nice change from the usual. however i think that crisis may be better with more players. And i agree that the CT's (atleast on crisis) were very much dictated by the T's plan. however i did notice that the most effective way of getting the VIP to the RP was to book it and just run. Obviously giving cover but just moving as fast as you can till you get just outside the rescue zone and then can take your time in picking off the defenders left behind.

Comment

Wow I had an absolute blast! Agree, more people on crisis would have been nice, but nonetheless it was a sweet change of pace. PCSP hopefuls, you're definantly in for a real treat so get out there and prove what you got!

Comment

Originally posted by Fearfull Dave
        And i agree that the CT's (atleast on crisis) were very much dictated by the T's plan.
        You sure you don't mean fleeiraq? One of your guys was camping the chopper and eating us up as we approached almost every round. We were trying to force you to come looking for us, so that we could take some of you out with overwhelming firepower, but you just stuck to the EP like glue. In short, your defence of the EP was stellar. If only we could get everyone defending bomb sites and hostages that well. You made us work damn hard for every win we got.

The atmosphere on the server was also excellent. Everyone had a good time, and everyone was focused on the mission. Outstanding stuff.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

VIP was alot of fun. Crisis definately needs more players though. Freeiraq is a good map as well.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Great stuff, this was the first time I got to play VIP on TG, and it was indeed, better than teh pub. My computer kept crapping out on the second map though, and I wish I had gotten a screenshot of the kill I got on the floating AK-47 and Ammo Belt. Speaking of screenshots, take a look at the Lol topic if you haven't yet. :)

(Ironically, it was Whistler that invited me into the room. Lol.)

Anyway, a good time was had by all, including me ^_^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X