Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about giving it a shot...

Hey guys!!

I've been playing BF2 for a while now at TG and I've started to grow a bit tired. I need something to give me a break from it for a bit...

I've had HL2 for a long time now and I've never gotten into CS...I've played it...but just never dug it. So I'm wondering how much different the gameplay is on the CS TG server compared to the pub servers?? I'm soooo far behind the playing curve it's kind of sad!!! LOL

I'll probably give it another shot this weekend...just for laughs!!! any and all help would be appreciated!!

cya all!!

Chappie

Re: Thinking about giving it a shot...

Chappie,
    As of recent, we have had allot of BF2 players see the light and either give CSS a whirl or come back to it. We encourage you to stop by and check out the games we have here and indulge yourself with a little CSS. I am sure you will find CSS can be as (if not more) addictive than BF2.
    So check out the forums and than stop on by. We will see you on the server!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Hello. I to will be reinstalling CSS soon :)

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

As far as how much it compares to pub servers. It is like a completely different game, you can expect the normal TG maturity and team work. Also we have a large base of regulars who come in and play alot and all of whom are very friendly and would be glad to help you out. Our main play hours are between 5pm(easten, this is the earliest) to about 11:30-1:00 am. And I hope you enjoy playing CS with us!

Comment

Welcome back!! :D Glad to hear you guys are interested again. If theres any questions I can answer or tips in any way yall want/need please dont hesitate to ask.
          Dizlor

Comment

I really hope you enjoy your trial run with us, and stay to play longer. PCS, in comparison to regular public servers, is COMPLETELY different. Instead of players just running off in search of kills, they are obligated and required to focus on the objective. The defensive team must remain within a distance close enough to allow them to properly defend the objective, while communicating with each other about any engagements, sightings, and locations. The offensive team hatches plans, ideally executing them to the dot. I suggest reading out SOPs before playing, just to be sure you grasp all the differences. But most importantly, enjoy :) It's always a pleasure to have TGers from other games come over to try/play CSS.

Comment

There is no comparison with pub servers.

I've never found a pub that's about mission, tactics, teamwork and communication. Heck it's hard enough to find a server where they turn alltalk off.

Those of you thinking about joining us, our admins and temp admins usually wear tags to identify themselves as such, but have a read through the PCS SOP's just to be sure. If there's enough new people tonight, we might arrange a captains game, so that you can get well balanced teams, and excellent leadership.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X