Oreo's maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oreo's maps

Hey everyone. This is my maiden post for this gaming community. I just ventured into your css server at random because my map, cs_kismayo, was being played. I really enjoyed the server. People expressed an interest in my other maps, so I am making a thread about them. All of my maps, including one of my brother's, are on the site fps banana. Here is the link.

EDIT: Apparently I can't put a link until I have 15 posts. Kindof annoying. Could someone please go and browse the maps or map makers (full name for the site is OreoCookieSP) on fps banana and post a link to my maps.

Hopefully you all enjoy them and could possibly put them on the server if you like them enough. I also need some testing for my newest map de_zenith. The current release is version de_zenith_023. Any suggestions, comments, or error reports would be greatly appreciated. Also, cs_symphony is nearly finished and on its last beta test. de_retaliate is my brother, Balefire's map. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them.
    Thanks for your interest,
    --Oreo--

Re: Oreo's maps

Oreo - welcome to TacticalGamer. Send me a PM with the links, and I'll add them to the server.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

It was nice to have you on tonight. Hope to see you back!
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Thank you. I certainly will be back. Especially if you start testing de_zenith. I have only played it with real people once so far, lol.

Comment

Great job on kismayo.... I can only imagine that the next ones will be great too :)

Welcome to tacticalgamer.
          Dizlor

Comment

Kismayo is one of my favorite maps, so looking forward to any others you have made. Also was great fun playing with you this eve. Come back.

Comment

I love kismayo TOO!!! I cant wait to play more of your maps, blah! I had to reformatt my PC it may be a few hours...

I got so happy that I almost forgot to say, Welcome OreoCookieSP.
              Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by OreoCookieSP
                I have only played it with real people once so far, lol.
                roflmao @ "real people". If your maps are anything like kismayo, then they'll definitely fit in with us. We're starting to get lucky at finding maps where there's plenty of scope for both teams to be creative with tactics, yet remain completely on-mission.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Link for his maps HERE.

Oreo, I just searched for your name under submitter. If you have more somewhere else, PM me and I'll post those links.

As far as these maps are concerned, I will download them later and get back to everyone on their coolness.
                  Last edited by whistler; 07-16-2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Whistler - those are the same maps.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Very nice to see you Oreo, and welcome to TacticalGamer. cs_kismayo is a wonderful piece of work for our community, and it fit perfectly into our map rotation (and quickly became a group favorite). I look forward to seeing the other maps you have created, and perhaps anything more you might be able to offer :D And to play with you. Welcome again.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Thanks for the link Whistler. Those are all of my css maps. My other maps aren't quite as complex as kismayo, but I think they will still work well for you guys. I played for a few more hours on the server last night and enjoyed it. Let me know what you think of my other maps. I'm excited for the feedback. And I'm on mirc now, so message me on there if you'd like.

Comment

We all very much appreciate your map forging skills. Kismayo, although complicated, is the epitome of a PCS map in my opinion. We all would like to have you make some maps if there aren't any more like it already. Btw zenith looks great.

Comment

Yeah that map kicks root...

Glad to see you are still making maps. Looking forward to playing on them.
                            If they are like Kismayo...it's going to be a blast.
                            Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
                            Sir Winston Churchill
                            British politician (1874 - 1965)

Comment

Kismayo is one of my all time favs - great work on it - and thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X