Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am off to war!

Hey guys,
    I received an emergency callup notice from my reserve combat batallion of the Israel Defence Force and I will be leaving today for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully I wont be gone more then that but I will be taking some good pics and will post them (somehow) upon my glorious return :-)

I am most certainly going to use my MAD CSS Skillz to mess up some T's, and will do my best to make certain that they do not complete their objectives, at all cost (but this time with no admin's spec'ing me...lol)

Shalom!
    Ben

All I ask for is communication

Re: I am off to war!

Ben, regardless of what differences you and I have with PCS, stay safe. I can't argue with you if you get yourself killed.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Good luck and stay safe. Root really loves ya.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
        Hey guys,
        I received an emergency callup notice from my reserve combat batallion of the Israel Defence Force and I will be leaving today for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully I wont be gone more then that but I will be taking some good pics and will post them (somehow) upon my glorious return :-)

I am most certainly going to use my MAD CSS Skillz to mess up some T's, and will do my best to make certain that they do not complete their objectives, at all cost (but this time with no admin's spec'ing me...lol)

Shalom!
        Ben
        I look forward to seeing you back in a couple weeks. Stay safe, dude. And with no admins there, you can crackjump! Though careful, because I've heard dark rumors that say it doesn't even help...

Good luck, and keep well. We'll see you back soon enough.

Comment

Good luck m8 - Keep safe.
          [defense]

Comment

good luck out there, Ben, and don't be getting yourself killed, because you're not going to spawn back in the next round!

and you know how root's gonna feel if he loses a guy to argue with...

Comment

Although we may have had our disagreements in the past, I still hope that you stay safe and well.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
              |TG-2nd|munchkin
              Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Stay safe dammit. Remember that these terrorists won't be playing by the PCS ruleset...

Good luck out there Ben... :(

-Zephyr
                You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                We are not a single game.
                We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I know you're ready for this and that CS has nothing to do with your preparedness. Don't let anything over there get you down. It's not going to be fun and games, but you don't have to let it be complete hell.

Keep your head down, Ben.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Dude... take out some T's for us! Stay freaking safe...

()

Comment

Hey man, good luck out there and stay safe. Kick some Hezbollah butt and take some names. Your Country's cause is just and admired (IMO anyways). You better make it back by January so I can own you in some CS:S:)
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Ben,
                        Stay safe and keep your head down!!
                        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Ben, you had better stay safe over there. Make sure your hax are in full force.

Comment

Ben,

Stay safe and hope to see you back in soon!
                            DUNAGAN

Comment

Stay safe and take care of yourself out there man!!!!

dont push up quite so far and youll be alright :P jk Try and let us know how its goin down..
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X