Plan of Attack (I digress)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan of Attack (I digress)

Hate to post about a different game in here, but as it's CS:S I've been playing with you guys . . . .
    Anyone given this a look? Plan of Attack, I mean? It's a tactical HL2 mod I've just been reading about through Steam. It's sounding pretty PCS compatible. Let me know if anyone's tried it or wants to.

PFC Quin
    Sayid the Torturer

Re: Plan of Attack (I digress)

Originally posted by PFC Quin
    Hate to post about a different game in here, but as it's CS:S I've been playing with you guys . . . .
    Anyone given this a look? Plan of Attack, I mean? It's a tactical HL2 mod I've just been reading about through Steam. It's sounding pretty PCS compatible. Let me know if anyone's tried it or wants to.

PFC Quin
    Sayid the Torturer
    I've played it, like it, but the servers seem pretty empty.

Comment

Yeah, figured there wouldn't be many playing yet, since it's in beta and it's not a frag-fest. That's why I was hoping to stir up some interest here where there's some folk who'll play it like it ought to be played.

PFC Quin
      Sayid the Torturer

Comment

Id be interested in playing. Dint they disban the team though for this? or did someone pick it back up
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
          Id be interested in playing. Dint they disban the team though for this? or did someone pick it back up
          The team did disband, although the SDK is out there if someone wants to pick up the ball and run with it.

Comment

I played it maybe a year ago, so I don't know how much it's been improved upon since then. At the time it was a cool concept with multiple objectives and was pretty entertaining, but had alot of bugs.

Comment

If it's free, we could book the TG CE server, and host it there for a weekend or similar.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

That sounds great. Now all I need to do is download and install. Anyone got a fast link for download?
                Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
                Sir Winston Churchill
                British politician (1874 - 1965)

Comment

http://www.planofattackgame.com/download.php

Comment

:)
                    The last update was in April of this year, apparently, so maybe it won't be as buggy as it was when you last played it, Faultline. I'm all for getting it on, guys, just say when . . .

PFC Quin
                    Sayid the Torturer

Comment

Originally posted by PFC Quin
                      :)
                      The last update was in April of this year, apparently, so maybe it won't be as buggy as it was when you last played it, Faultline. I'm all for getting it on, guys, just say when . . .

PFC Quin
                      Sayid the Torturer
                      Thanks very much. I'll look into running an event (if it's possible) later in the summer.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I also found a link to Battleground2 mod for HL2...simulates the Revolutionary war period. Looks interesting. I will check it out and post a new thread.
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i played on a server for that battleground 2 mod, the graphics werent anything to be happy about. Kind of like the old Blueshift. Very blocky and stiff. The idea of it was cool but im not sure how much one can take.
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Are you sure you were playing BF2? Because the BF1 is for 1.6 and is very blocky indeed. The game I just played of Battleground2 looked pretty good for being a beta.
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I've been messing around with BF2 myself, Tiger. It can actually be pretty fun if you find some guys willing to pitch in and do some tactics - Firing lines, firing in shifts, and all that. Pretty neat concept, and since it's in beta and not super well known, the frag monkey to human ratio is really pretty low on the servers.

PFC Quin
                              Sayid the Torturer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...