Feels like Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like Home

Hey fellas, just signed up after playin on yalls server this evening and wanted to drop a line and say hi. So nice to find a server in which the game is played the way it was intended, look forward to gettin to know some of you guys...peace

Rookie.CWB
    That Crazy White Boy
    PSN= Lethal_420

Re: Feels like Home

Welcome, I am glad that we got another one;) Well Before anyone gives you any guff about TG rules([email protected] Wyz and root) I suggest that you look at the SOP's. I hope to play with you in the near future and good luck...Oh yea by the way...Watch out for that Poe dude...he is a bad influence;) jk. l8r....dirtboy
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Welcome Rookie! Look forward to seeing more of you on the server. Be sure to read thru the SOPs and familiarize yourself with the greatness that is TG PCS :)
      Dizlor

Comment

Welcome from a fellow newcomer, Rookie. You've stumbled into a great haven from the frag and brag of the public servers. Hope to meet you on mission soon.

PFC Quin
        Sayid the Torturer

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420
          Hey fellas, just signed up after playin on yalls server this evening and wanted to drop a line and say hi. So nice to find a server in which the game is played the way it was intended, look forward to gettin to know some of you guys...peace

Rookie.CWB
          That Crazy White Boy
          Welcome; it's good to see someone find the community and be so enthusiastic about the playing style (which is dubbed PCS - Professional Counter-Strike). When you are able, direct yourself to our SOPs. If you have any questions, concerns, or anything along those lines you are more than welcomed to contact myself or another admin. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and grow to learn/like PCS even more.

-Poe

Comment

I'm always a step ahead, I have already read SOP's and I am well aware of how yall conduct business within the community and server.

OH SNAP! believe it or not as I sit here at work posting to you guys, my new mouse (a4tech x-750) just arrived via UPS..oh boy so excited, got half the mind to cancel all meetings for the day and go home and check it out, its suppose to be great for obviously css which the makers created it for but for any FPS, it has a second button on the main left click button in which you can burst fire 3 shots!! check it out, I think some of yall might be interested in it. Well, gotta go get ready for my first meeting of the day, catch yall tongiht in-game if you guys are on...Lata Guys

Rookie.CWB
            That Crazy White Boy
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Hey there rookie. Glad to have you here, and look forward to having some good matches with or against you. Hope you enjoy all of us and our...interesting humor. Have fun!

Comment

I'm always a step ahead, I have already read SOP's and I am well aware of how yall conduct business within the community and server.
                See? This guy's got the right attitude.

Welcome Rookie.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

OH SNAP!
                  LOL...wow...Oh snap is right:) Sorry, I had to do it;)
                  "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy
                    LOL...wow...Oh snap is right:) Sorry, I had to do it;)
                    Haha, Oh Snap is an amazing phraze. Betta recogniiiize!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X