X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Tactical Gamer Invitational VIP Map Night

WHO: Interested PCS-Ps, Admins and by invitation only regulars

DATE: 25 August 2006

TIME: 8PM EST (approximate time is between 1 -1.5 hours)

FORMAT: 8 versus 8 (no spectators)
    Map rotations – Play to 4 rounds than you switch sides.
    If time permits, a second map will be started.
    The VIP map(s) will be determined at game time

*Notes
    1. The server will be passworded, all invited players and PCS-Ps will receive the PW via PM prior to the start of the game.
    2. PCS-Ps must send their requests to me no later than 20 August, to determine the available slots for invitations.
    3. The invitations will be sent out only via PM starting today, so ensure your forum accounts are active.
    4. The roster will NOT be published at any time for any reason, so do not ask.
    5. If you cannot make the game once invited, please give me enough warning to make substitutions.
    6. AAR comments will be required after the game from all participants.

We hope to see you there for a fun night of VIP!!
    Last edited by TheBigC; 08-20-2006, 04:04 PM. Reason: Date Change
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tactical Gamer Invitational VIP Map Night

Excellent stuff. There are only a couple slots remaining, so PCSP's, you need to book your slot now.
    Last edited by TheBigC; 08-19-2006, 11:57 AM.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

The VIP night has now moved to Friday the 25th due to too many scheduling issues. Everything else will remain the same.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Sonds fun, Too Bad I'm not PCSP...

Comment

Any PCSP's that want to attend should PM me or catch me on IM. You'll need the password, and we also need to make sure we're not over-subscribed, which is a distinct possibility.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Apologies. Due to the issues following the server update, this event is postponed.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
              Apologies. Due to the issues following the server update, this event is postponed.
              My reaction...

Comment

Lol whistler.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Arggh...I blame you, root...you should have forseen this in your GO crystal ball...now we must sacrifice a virgin to get the server up and running again

BigC around?

How about Wyzcrak???

Comment

/me sacrifices Section.

What would BigC be able to do? <looks bemused>

I spoke to Wyz earlier, and Poe did a lot of forum trawling for me. We've not been able to find a solution. I'll be surprised if we're not up and running in the next 24 hours.

In the mean time, we have a Day of Defeat Source server running, Dystopia is up, and Poe is organising some pubbing.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

/me sacrifices Section.

What would BigC be able to do? <looks bemused>

I spoke to Wyz earlier, and Poe did a lot of forum trawling for me. We've not been able to find a solution. I'll be surprised if we're not up and running in the next 24 hours.

In the mean time, we have a Day of Defeat Source server running, Dystopia is up, and Poe is organising some pubbing.
                      And ive got 1)divorce papers to serve and 2)a party with a french hippy of a girl to attend.

Maybe I can shower her MY peace sign....

and GO.

Comment

WTH? I go pubbing for one night and not one but two pot shots in the same thread.

Comment

well heck, I was hoping to wake up to the server up and runnin but I guess I got a better chance of gettin pregnant. well dying to play so if anyone wanna jump on another server or play some DoD then hit me up on xfire,{rookie3}.
                          oh yeah..I just dowloaded GTI Racing through steam, so if anyone also has it and wanna take it to the street let me know....peace
                          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                            WTH? I go pubbing for one night and not one but two pot shots in the same thread.
                            gotta keep you on your toes...

Comment

Is GTI racing any good?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X