Poe MIA: Part Three

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poe MIA: Part Three

Tomorrow at 11 AM PST, my plane departs WA to head to my new residence: college. Being as I am moving out of state, I have had to ship my belongings, and the lighter/least possible, the better. Alas, a computer monitor and case is quite large and weighty... it shall be remaining here, at home. My laptop runs CS:S at about 5-15 FPS (I will reinstall it, and see if some tinkering can get me at least to 20), so it is likely I won't be seen in the CS:S server for some time. Hopefully in the next few months, I will have my actual computer shipped out to me, so I can play once more. Until then, I'll have to settle myself with StarCraft, NS, and the TG forums for gaming. I am continuing my subscription with TacticalGamer, to continue to contribute to the community. So basically, I'll be here and the same, just absent from the server itself. If you ever need assistance, I have HLSW and will be able to help out that way (or, maybe, I'll hop on the server @ 10fps to admin here and there).

Keep the server good until my return. When I get back, I'll have a lot of skill training to do :) I'll miss playing with you guys.

Re: Poe MIA: Part Three

Farewell Poe. Take her easy at college. Hope to see some of you outlandish remarks remaining in circulation around the forums while you are away from the server (I ran 10-20 fps up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago! Wasnt bad then, but going back to it would be hell!)
    See ya around!

Comment

It will only cost about 30 bucks to ship your case and monitor to you!!!! Ive paid far more for far less! (it was thailand...alright?)

alas...you will be missed

Comment

alright poe, have a good time at college and i hope to see you back soon

Comment

College is for FOOLS...JK;) Hope you have fun...dont drink too muck though...I heard it was bad for you:) I think that we should start a fundraiser to get poe his computer to college with him. Who is with me?:)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Ill chip in

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              College is for FOOLS...JK;)
              This, from a guy who volunteered to let people shoot at him.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'm with Ben - I'd chip in too

Comment

Nah, no money for Poe. He is a college boy now. He would just spend it on beer and women!!!
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                    He would just spend it on beer and donkeys!!!
                    That's rather disturbing.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

LMAO nice touch
                      Dizlor

Comment

Hahaha good luck at college poe. i wish i was going.... 10-20fps isnt that bad. im only usually getting around 30-40. hopefully u will get ur comp back pretty soon. cya around hopefully. have fun u lucky lucky dude...im stinking stuck in highschool. only a year and half left.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey101 View Post
                          im stinking stuck in highschool. only a year and half left.
                          See if you can get them to educate you, as to the correct use of capital letters and punctuation, in that time. ;)
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Although he's only in high school I'm willing to bet he spells defense with an S...

Poe, I'm in college too and its a rough transition. After the first couple weeks you'll enjoy the hell out of it. If you're going to drink (and you will) make sure you don't do it ALL the time, you usually don't see those guys come second year.

I'd also be willing to chip in to get your computer there.

Comment

heyyy, i actually happen to be 3rd in my class out of 497. Really cant wait to get to college. It sounds like alot of fun, and im eager to leave home.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X