SM sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM sessions

Thanks to those who've turned up for the SM sessions. We've had some high quality games. You guys pay the bills, so you have free reign when it comes to maps during these sessions. I'll be deleting a bunch of poor quality maps over the weekend, and hopefully adding new ones.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: SM sessions

'twas Fun

All I ask for is communication

Comment

It was fun and I hope more SM's hop in next time so we can get a full server game going...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

7pm central is a little too early for me to jump in, but I was there in spirit. Thanks for holding the sessions!
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
          7pm central is a little too early for me to jump in, but I was there in spirit. Thanks for holding the sessions!
          I've delegated later sessions to the rest of the admin team. I'm sure they'll start running these soon.

I'll run another 7pm Eastern session tonight, and hopefully people will turn up.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X