New to this side of TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this side of TG

Hey yall! I've been playing BF2 here (and only here) for a while now. But, it got to where my computer just couldnt handle it (or maybe it was that I eventually couldn't handle it). Soo, I decided to check out CS:S, which came with HL2 when I bought it. I really like the game (and my lappy handles it juuust fine). Soo, I wanna return to the great TG server, but earlier, there were only 2 people on, and there are 0 on right now. Soo, when can I hope to join a good game?

Thanks
    BT

Re: New to this side of TG

It is a crapshoot. Sometimes you can get on at 7 and find it full, some times there is never anyone on. Best way to get a game going though is to join and others will follow if they see some one on. I normaly play after 7:30-8pm cst, which is the same for a lot of people.

Comment

Welcome to PCS, SuperDudeBT. As you're already familiar with TG, you'll know all about reading the SOP's. Also, be sure to read all the sticky threads in each of the PCS sub-fora, as they always contain useful info or directions as to the use of a given thread.

Greflin is absolutely right - there are times when you just have to jump on the empty server, and hope that it sparks a game. It's also useful to get your IM contact lists loaded with PCS players (although judging by your profile, you might want to *install* an IM client or two first ;) ), as quite often we'll jump on if someone wants to start a game. When we run Supporting Member or PCS Proven sessions, it's often good to join as soon as the private session ends, while there's still plenty of people on.

Do give me a shout if you have any questions (I'm sure you'll search the forum first).
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

=P I used to just sit on the server for the first 2 hours of the morning and find mebeh 2 random pubbers come in. and then the gas ignites and 3 more people come to my joy!
        0-<-<
        ( + [ ] :: )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...