display bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display bug

Thee is no technical sub forum, so I posted this here. If it should be moved, my apologies.

See that "create new folder" button? It's messed up. I also saw that same checkered texture on what appeared to be a large poster or TV screen in one of the maps I played last night. Any ideas?

Re: display bug

Did you try reinstalling the game?
    sigpic

Comment

That means the texture is either broken or non-existant.

What map were you playing where that happened?

Comment

I think it was office.. maybe. Not sure. I'll verify my game cache, whatever that means. Hopefuly it'll pick up the error.

edit: nope, didn't work. I guess reinstalling is the next choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik View Post
          I think it was office.. maybe. Not sure. I'll verify my game cache, whatever that means. Hopefuly it'll pick up the error.

edit: nope, didn't work. I guess reinstalling is the next choice.
          Unless it was the standard office, I wouldn't be too concerned. It happens with some custom maps. As for the "New Folder" broken icon, I don't know about that, but I wouldn't deem it reinstall worthy, personally :p

Comment

Don't reinstall the game. Do, however, check that your graphics drivers are up to date. I get the same error from time to time, on maps that normally work perfectly well. The only *consistant* error I get, is I can't see the bombsite signs on contra.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

same with the contra thing, that button with the checkered pink&black never showed as a real button to me =P it's always been like that, to me however.
              0-<-<
              ( + [ ] :: )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...