Apologies to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to all

I have been having major issues with my Internet connection since i moved house so would just like to make an apology to anyone who has been playing with me over the last few Months when i have been disconnecting and reconnecting in the middle of games. Sometimes when i am the last player on a team i loose connection which is frustrating for all. I have spoken to my isp about the problem only to have been told the lines in your area haven't been updated in 20 years. I have been assured they will be updated in early 2007 which means ill be able to receive 8 meg Instead of the cra**y 1 meg line i have now. Ill try to keep my moaning to a minimum and apologise in advance if i disconnect at any important stage of a game.
    [defense]

Re: Apologies to all

Phaze,
    Of all people, you never should have to apologize. We all have ISP/connection issues so we are all sympathetic. Connections problems or not, join us when you can….
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I've got issues too, its something everyone is going to or has getten used to, its out of our hands, its the ISP thats at fault.
      Oyee

Comment

=( good luck trying to play poe... for now!!!
        0-<-<
        ( + [ ] :: )

Comment

Originally posted by Dragzeela View Post
          =( good luck trying to play poe... for now!!!

poe?
          Dizlor

Comment

err sorry phaze =P I crack up on names easily
            0-<-<
            ( + [ ] :: )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse