X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CS Server!

:icon_frow

Re: The CS Server!

:icon27: BTW Random, how did you get around the 10 character requirement?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

That is unfortunate. I only played CS a few times so won't really miss it.
      It might have been fun to play with everyone here though.

I couldn't play anyway with STEAM so the point is moot.
      Last edited by HSantal; 03-31-2004, 10:36 AM.
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

i played cs with you guys a couple times it was very good. but cs the game just sucks, i hated that game even back when everyone started quitting tfc to play it.
        4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

Never really liked cs since 1.3 The game has gone to hell since then.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal
            That is unfortunate. I only played CS a few times so won't really miss it.
            It might have been fun to play with everyone here though.
            You sure got that right. This is how TG started - but back then known as Network 42! I cannot even imagine how many hundreds of hours I spent on the CS server (although I'm sure my wife could give you a figure).

Comment

Originally posted by NippleCorn
              You sure got that right. This is how TG started - but back then known as Network 42! I cannot even imagine how many hundreds of hours I spent on the CS server (although I'm sure my wife could give you a figure).
              Yep...many a hours were spent here...I can't even begin to IMAGINE the amount of beer that was drank by this crew during CS's reign here!! :D

This is probably for the better. With a 'special CS night' thingy we might get some fun games in.

Comment

Farewell. Send the server out to sea off of Rhode Is, as a burning pire. It deserves no less.

Comment

amen......and since HL2 isnt going to be around this century, maybe its time to tell value to fook off totaly.....
                  From Adam Webb

Comment

Goodbye to the server :icon9:

It was time well spent!, it's what brought me to N42 ...uhh...before that sorry release they call "steam" :icon_mad:

Comment

Sad to see. I miss the great games we had on there. That game brought me to N42 as well. I am always up for a set night to gather for a game of CS.

Comment

forget it E, they dont care
                        From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                          I don't want to beat a dead horse here but you guys should have given it to a crew that would have done something with it rather than let it sit stagnant. It is our roots and deserves more than this.
                          Funny thing though, all I recalled was seeing a bunch of posts of people complaining about the CS staff. I don't recall anybody stepping forward to take charge of the CS server.

While it was no secret about my lack of time to spend on the CS server, nobody came to me once and offered to help/take over the reigns as the CS game officer.

It is easy to bitch about something. Stepping up to the plate to contribute is another manner entirely.

Comment

i was thinking it would be rude/bad to ask.....

ie "dont ask for admin rights" etc you see everywhere......
                            From Adam Webb

Comment

I'm sad to see it go... Many a fun night was spent. I agree, it deserves a rousing send-off... Or, at least, give it a deagle for its own use, close the door, and walk away quietly... :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X