So I curiously peaked over...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I curiously peaked over...

...and I must say I was impressed with the CS:S server here. I'm not much of a CS player, probably never will be, but this was the most fun I had with CS:S to date. Not because I did decent considering I hadn't played in months. Not because the game was fun. But because the team work was there. I loved every minute of the communication and command the various players (TG tagged and not) presented.

I won't be an often CS player, but count me in every now and then for a few rounds with you guys. It was alot of fun to see some good teamwork, not to mention teaching and leadership. When I said I didn't know a map, someone explained the bombsites, explained where'd we see people, etc. It was wonderful.

If I hadn't joined TG through dys and I was a CS player, that would have converted me for sure.

null

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Re: So I curiously peaked over...

glad you enjoyed it man! CS:S is good in doses i find, good to have you around!

- -

Comment

Welcome null! Watch out.. CS is a nasty bug.. it will bite. :)

If you have any questions in or out of game dont hesitate to ask.
      Dizlor

Comment

welcome null, and ya Gogeta is it one hell of a buG!! LOL
        PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Yea watch out for Gogeta and his skills with a silent BLADE...For those that were not there Gogeta had three kills in a row with a knife on OFFICE last night...All of the CT's thought he was one of them and he just walked up and took out the entire team...LOL!

Null, feel free to jump on the server any time...the more people we get the more fun for all...and glad you enjoyed it as well as you do...

I think it just goes to show you not just how the CS:S gang plays well together but the whole TG community gets together and understands how much fun playing with tactics and being a community really is....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
            Yea watch out for Gogeta and his skills with a silent BLADE...For those that were not there Gogeta had three kills in a row with a knife on OFFICE last night...All of the CT's thought he was one of them and he just walked up and took out the entire team...LOL!

Null, feel free to jump on the server any time...the more people we get the more fun for all...and glad you enjoyed it as well as you do...

I think it just goes to show you not just how the CS:S gang plays well together but the whole TG community gets together and understands how much fun playing with tactics and being a community really is....
            Oh I know, I was there last night. As I said last night, Gogeta is a monster, and that's a good thing.

But oh, I know what you mean. It was the team work in Dysitopia that drew me into the TG community in the first place. The other TG guys have mentioned before that Dys hasn't developed the same amount of teamwork yet that the other TG servers have. I can see that now. This means I'm going to have to do my best to bring that teamwork spirit even more to the Dys server and make it just as impressive as the CS:S one.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed yourself, null. Now you have somewhere to game when the Dys server is empty. :)
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by nulloperations View Post
                This means I'm going to have to do my best to bring that teamwork spirit even more to the Dys server and make it just as impressive as the CS:S one.
                Well played ;)
                Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
                  LOL.... actually it was two m4 and one deagle HS defending the storage room rush... then a quick jaunt into the main office for a stabbing and then immediatly over the desk to knife the guy grabbing hostages(worked out nicely cuz i really couldnt shoot at him) .... all of this in a matter of about 6 seconds o.O Definatly one of the most intense cs moments for me.
                  Dizlor

Comment

LOL Yea it was we were trying to break your hold and do a quick rush to the first set of hosties....unfortunately the team split up and tried getting both sets and I think at some point we flashed ourselves….After that it was all over but the dieing…

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Yeah I may have to hop on some time. I've NEVER played CS, let alone CS:S... mainly because I heard horror stories about it and never had the gull to take on such a community. But I may have to hop on sometime soon, it came with my HL2 and it's just collecting virtual dust on my HD.
                      -

Comment

Its definatly worth a try... I can remember a time when there would be well over 65,000 cs servers running. At one time this game was the absolute best in fps popularity :)

Just remember, if ya have any questions about gameplay, fire rate timing or map layouts or w/e.. dont hesitate to ask :)
                        Dizlor

Comment

I've lived some of those horror stories, but the TG server is defintly something else.

Comment

Well tried twice, each time my game froze up and I had to do a hard reboot.

First time, it was downloading something then the download box had some sort of graphical glitch and fuzzed out. Second time around the download just stopped dead and didn't move for a good solid 3-4 minutes. I'll try again some other time, but that's what kept me out tonight.
                            -

Comment

Clodhopper - I posted a map pack download in the SM forum. You might want to grab that and install the contents to your cstrike\maps directory. Maps are the only thing that your client should be downloading at the moment, as we've temporarily turned off the custom skins. Skin downloads will also be getting posted in the SM forum in the near future.
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X