Visitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor

I just wanted to drop by to say Hi and Thanks for a good game tonight.It was refreshign to see the game played as it was meant to be played. Since moving, I lost my gaming friends so I'm looking for a new home. Not throwing my hat into the TG ring, but maybe over some time. Again, thanks. I'll check out the rest of the site after work tomorrow.

StainlessSteel

PS, I promise to get a new mic this week.

EDIT: poor spelling

Re: Visitor

Welcome, and I hope you have a good time!!!!

Comment

Good shooting you Stainless.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
      - Wulfyn

Comment

Welcome Steel!! Glad to see you stopped by. Its equally refreshing to see someone adapt and work together as quickly as you did :) Keep up the good work and see you in my sites soon enough ;)
        Dizlor

Comment

Yes, welcome StainlessSteel. Look forward to seeing you around on the server.

Comment

Make sure you come back and play so I can poke you with my knife!

No entendre here gang....
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Welcome aboard...look forward to seeing you in game.
              Dirt013

Comment

I'll will be stopping by the server again. I had fun. Is the server not up 24/7? I couldn't find it on the list. Can someone give me the IP? Thanks.

Comment

70.87.55.29:27015
                  Dizlor

Comment

Welcome aboard Stainless, I hope that you sstick around here. This is a really great community to be involved with.:)
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Welcome,StainlessSteel.

9 responses, and no-one's yet directed our new friend to the SOP's? My minions are slacking. I'll have to buy some new ones on ebay. Perhaps I'll get free shipping if I buy my wenches at the same time. Ahem.

Stainless, the aforementioned SOP's are required reading for everyone. Grab an admin on IM or PM if you have any queries. To answer your earlier question, yes, the server is up 24/7.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

SOPs read and understood. I won't be gaming tonight because I hace Lightning tickets. But I will definatly be there tomorrow night.

Comment

Welcome to TG Steel :). (space reserved for telling new members about the Rules, Announcements and SOP's and that you can find links to them in my sig.)

Comment

Welcome aboard Stainless...your in my neck of the woods so have fun at the Lightning game...

TG is a great community and when we get some players on the server it is a blast...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Quest, do you do any gaming locally? I just moved here last month from MO. Looking for LANs in the area that do tournys. I need to make some cash off my addiction.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X