Server Is Out Of Date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Is Out Of Date?

What does this mean? I tried to jump on the server for a quickie tonight but I kept getting that message from steam. Any thoughts?

Re: Server Is Out Of Date?

Hmmmmm, sorry Steel can't say that I have ever seen that message or heard of any other with the same, sorry
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

need to update your CSS
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

ahh Trooper I believe your absolutly right but wouldn;t steam automatically do that when he tries to log in??
        PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

it updated right before i logged on.

Comment

then seems to me like the server needs to be updated or reset, but then again a couple of us where just on so...Hmmmm
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

server is empty now....

Comment

the server got rebooted after the update... it was coming up as out of date for about 5-10 minutes maybe... sorry you had to catch it :/
                Dizlor

Comment

Here is the issue. The server is not out of date, nor is your client version. You can only join from the Steam menu.
                  For some reason the update caused people to not join from within CSS it itself. So if you are on a server and decide to goto another server, you will have to close the game and go back in via the Stem menu. There are also issues being reported with people using X-fire.
                  This is not a TG thing only, it is Steam wide.
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

For future reference, "server is out of date" means that your client and the server you are connecting to are running different versions.

My various IM clients lit up light xmas trees, with people reporting the update, and normal service was resumed in record time.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X