Server Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Ideas

I have a couple ideas to get the server populated earlier in the day and keep it that way. Its been nice seeing the server with people in it, now lets keep it going.

1. Get 2 server map rotations. One rotation with smaller maps, like office, Militia, Italy, Havana. And a few other small ones if we find them. Those maps are server fillers. I understand some are DM style but any map is that when you dont have our members playing them. Rotation 2 could have the large maps for the better PCS games. You guys know what those are.

2. Do some PCS learn nights. Slow the game way down and show some memebers how to plan and get great games going. I know some of you are great tactictions and we could learn alot.

Any comments or other ideas. Lets revive the server like it use to
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Server Ideas

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
    2. Do some PCS learn nights. Slow the game way down and show some memebers how to plan and get great games going. I know some of you are great tactictions and we could learn alot.

Im not the greatest tactician.. but I do have pretty decent field awarness.. Id be glad to help out in any way I can :)
    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
      1. Get 2 server map rotations.
      Don't double our work load just yet!! We've been heavily debating the one map rotation for some time over here.

Please join us.

-Aaron

Comment

If server=0 players...
        GO ON THE BLOODY SERVER AND WAIT TEN BLOODY MINUTES YOU BLOODY WANKERS!
        BLIMEY!
        Last edited by whistler; 11-15-2006, 12:53 AM. Reason: Wow... I didn't mean to edit this.
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
          If server=0 players...
          GO ON THE BLOODY SERVER AND WAIT TEN BLOODY MINUTES YOU BLOODY WANKERS!
          BLIMEY!
          Is that root speak? :row__628:

BTW, sorry about the post edit. I lost your original post but if you wanna shoot it back up I'll replace it.
          Last edited by whistler; 11-15-2006, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Smaller freezetime when there's <4 people wouldn't hurt. It doesn't really take a minute to plan when there's only 2 people on your team. It's as simple as "follow me" or split up, not like you're going to be doing fancy delay tactics with only 2 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown1 View Post
              Smaller freezetime when there's <4 people wouldn't hurt. It doesn't really take a minute to plan when there's only 2 people on your team. It's as simple as "follow me" or split up, not like you're going to be doing fancy delay tactics with only 2 people.
              With two people, I actually perfer the triple fakeout + CT/T halloween outfit combo...takes at least 43.73 seconds to plan...hence the freezetime

Comment

I go slower and think deeper with only 2 people. Each individual person's precence is more important at that level. Basically, you lose one guy, you lose half your team, and now are out numbered 2:1. Very bad odds.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X