New Forum member :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum member :)

Hey there, saw ad for your site on Myspace. thaught i'd come and join up seems i love tactical gaming. might only be 18 but love tactical gaming/sniping.

have almost 500 hours gaming in call of duty sniper servers. and recently baught CS:S

Hope to catch you guys on your servers for some tactical shooty shooty fun! hehe

Cheers
    Glenn (|^Pyro^|)

Re: New Forum member :)

if you love CSS for its tacticallyness join our COD2 server. Best tactical COD2 server out there. and i would say the best modded sniper rifle as well.

Read the SOPs and you will see just how much tactical game play is wanted around here
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

thanks for that, i'll go check that out now.

Comment

Welcome GTPyro. Glad you found us. Come join us for some CoD2 on Wed and Sun nights our normal scheduled nights. You will find the server populated most evenings.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

welcome to the TG community, hope to see you on the CS:S servers

can always use another target :D

Comment

Hey pyro its me SAS Team we were playing CS:S

Comment

Originally posted by GTPyro View Post
              Hey there, saw ad for your site on Myspace.
              HOORAY...I got one:) MYSPACE FTW.

Welcome to Tactical Gamer GTPyro, I hope you enjoy our servers and our AWESOME Community we have here. Please look through our SOP's, and if you have any questions, please fell free to PM me or one of our Great Admins. They should be able to point you in the right direction. I am not sure when the "busy" hours are now, so any regulars read this please let us know:)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Welcome to a great forum and some sweet Tactical playing servers...As mentioned before be sure to check the SOPs.

As far as busy times...they seem to come and go but usualy it is in the late afternoon/evenings. Last night (Monday the 6th) was almost a full server for 3 to 4 hours. Between 7PM and 11PM with some of the regulars in before that playing a little 2 on 2. But as always the more the merrier...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                  HOORAY...I got one:) MYSPACE FTW.

Welcome to Tactical Gamer GTPyro, I hope you enjoy our servers and our AWESOME Community we have here. Please look through our SOP's, and if you have any questions, please fell free to PM me or one of our Great Admins. They should be able to point you in the right direction. I am not sure when the "busy" hours are now, so any regulars read this please let us know:)
                  You're using MYSPACE, Dirtboy? Ew. You're totally sleeping on the couch tonight (but I couldn't stand more than one night! :icon19: )

Welcome, GamerTacticalPyro (or whatever that stands for? :) ). I'm pretty sure by "Great Admins" Dirtboy was referring to me... so give a holler if you want/need anything! (or maybe it was our admin list... hrm...)

Comment

Originally posted by poe View Post
                    You're using MYSPACE, Dirtboy? Ew.
                    Whats wrong with Myspace?

"I figured this would be a good way to get some new blood and bring in some people to help our community grow and expand".

Feel free to add +Rep for the above;)
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Hey there Pyro.

Welcome to TG.

And i hate myspace also!!! Its stupid lol....

Comment

I have a pimp banner on my myspace page linking directly to our website as well :D Oh and welcome to TG GTpyro... hopefully you will be a good replacement for the pyro we already have :P
                        Dizlor

Comment

Welcome, GTPryo. The poaching CoD2 admins may leave now, or I'll cut off their cookie and wench allowance.

Excellent to see all these new people posting to say hello. Do stick around, and take part in all the conversations.
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Nice to see so many new members.

Looking forward to seeing you on the CSS servers GTPryo.
                            [defense]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X