Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody I'm a new member. Some of you might know me when we were playing Counter Strike Source yesterday on office, italy_tacktik2 and for the first round of the game office_extreme1. I'm happy to be part of this community. Playing the game tactical makes the game more exciting, fun and realistic. See you guys on sometime!

Re: New Member

Originally posted by SASTeam View Post
    Playing the game tactical makes the game more exciting, fun and realistic. See you guys on sometime!
    Yes it does!!!

Anyway, Welcome to the server and the Community. If you haven't done so, please look through our SOP's regarding gameplay and general information about us:) If you have any questions, please fell free to PM one of our GREAT Admins (i.e. Whistlers Mother, Gogeta, or Poe) or our old cranky Game Officer Root;). Hell, PM me too...I get so lonely;)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
      Yes it does!!!

Anyway, Welcome to the server and the Community. If you haven't done so, please look through our SOP's regarding gameplay and general information about us:) If you have any questions, please fell free to PM one of our GREAT Admins (i.e. Whistlers Mother, Gogeta, or Poe) or our old cranky Game Officer Root;). Hell, PM me too...I get so lonely;)
      I have little else to do other than be a forum troll. :) Welcome!!

I've decided we should have a general "Welcome the New Players" thread. Could be good. y'know. :)

Comment

Originally posted by poe View Post
        I've decided we should have a general "Welcome the New Players" thread. Could be good. y'know. :)
        I think that is a "Fantabulous" Idea. Put it in the "General" section maybe?
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Hey SASteam.

Welcome to TG.

And yeah that game on italytacktik was fun lol. Hope to see you on again.

Comment

Welcome SAS !!
            Dizlor

Comment

Welcome SASTeam!
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

welcome to the TG community, hope to see you on the CS:S servers

can always use another target :D

Comment

Glad to have you around. If you don't like getting shot at, stay away from me. Gogeta likes to aim in my direction/

Comment

Welcome aboard mate...hope to see you again on the server...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteel View Post
                      Gogeta likes to aim in my direction/
                      Its only cuz your in the best spots... I always look for those ;)
                      Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X