It's been a while...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while...

Hello again, everyone. I'm willing to bet that 70% of you have no idea who I am or don't remember me -- but if you do, I'm hopefully going to be around much more than I have been. Considering I haven't been around at all for probably close to a year, that's not saying much, but none the less...

How's everyone been and how's the general standard of play been on TG's best game (:icon6:)? I imagine there's an abundance of new faces so I'm probably going to have to get used to some new names.

As for my reason for such a long absence, it was a combination of the following...lost interest, discrepency with the wife earlier in the year, working alot of hours (which I still do), and fishing (which basically takes up most of my free time).

Otherwise I've been doing pretty good as of late. Me and my wife are expecting another kid, which we found out about a month ago is going to be a girl.

Anyway, again, how's everyone been?

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Re: It's been a while...

Hey Ferret. It is good to see some of the older guys come back again, especially the PCS-Ps.
    Look forward to seeing u online...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

oh who can forget you...um...what was your name again? :D

Comment

Broken!!! Omg, it's been so long dude!

Congrats on the kid! Hope you find some time to play around here more. Missed you!

Unfortunately, myself, I'm in college and without a computer. The first couple weeks of January I'll have one but otherwise, it's a wait until May. I'll hope to see you then!

Comment

I remember you...Its been a while dude. I dont know if you know this or not, but you and ben were the first people to yell at me in TG. I was the guy who always rushed;). Glad to see you back man...and stick around this time, eh!

I have noticed a trend in alot of people coming back and having a rejuvinated interest in PCS. Anybody else?
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I'm just here for the hot gun on gun action.
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
              I'm just here for the hot dirtboy on ferret action.
              You're disgusting, Dog. :D

Welcome back Ferret. You did say that was your name, right? :madsmile:
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X