All Female CS clan looking for members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Female CS clan looking for members

Hey our clan [*Girlz*], which has been in existance since 1999 is currently looking for some mature, dedicated women who are looking for a CS clan to play with. We are going to be in two leagues shorty, having completed our first season in cal we are returning there and also fielding a team for the FCL all women league. If you are interested, go to our web site www.girlzclan.com and post in our forums or pm me. If you want to stop by and play in our server, it is listed on the front page of the web site...we also have a new cs dm server and our private match server.

Look forward to seeing some people show up...

[*Girlz*]Icequeen

Re: All Female CS clan looking for members

I dont think we have any more female CS players.. well besides Eternal.. You girls should play a manly game of Natural Selection..

Comment

lol, every board needs a comedian....ok cool enough, im getting desperate to pick up some people that aren't 15 years old....lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GirlzIcequeen
        lol, every board needs a comedian....ok cool enough, im getting desperate to pick up some people that aren't 15 years old....lmao
        I'll be here all week.. stop by again.. and play a manly game of Natural Selection.. :P

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
          How big? :icon16:
          I wouldnt talk to Eternal... he has cooties...

Comment

Originally posted by GirlzIcequeen
            As you can see, we easily drove off all our women... Anyway, we've had a few really good ladies here that could really play CS. Unfortunately, my CRS disease is kicking in, and the only name that I can recall is Scully. I think she used to play with the R|B guys a lot, so you might want to try PMing Zebra or Devilman, but that was over a year ago, so I don't know if anyone is still in touch...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

She said whose who werent 15.. IIRC scully was 15 or 16 soo...

there is always freiza... but I havent seen her in years though...

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                She said whose who werent 15.. IIRC scully was 15 or 16 soo...

there is always freiza... but I havent seen her in years though...
                Yeah, but Scully didn't act like she was 15, that's why she did OK here... I haven't heard from Freezia or the rest of her clan in quite a while...

We need to have another Bash...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

It's too bad I don't play CS, or I would be all into this idea. I don't suppose you guys play any Ghost Recon? :)

Comment

No time to do so right now- I've watched Paul play it many times and I always found it too fast-paced. That doesn't mean I'd still feel that way, though.

Comment

Don't forget I know where you live. :D
                      Be afraid... be very afraid.. If I were you Luna, I would get the hell out of your house.. move out west some where and whatever you do, dont let E! know where you live.

Comment

I've been to their house. :P
                        If Ender wasn't such a wuss, he would've been there as well....
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                          As you can see, we easily drove off all our women... Anyway, we've had a few really good ladies here that could really play CS. Unfortunately, my CRS disease is kicking in, and the only name that I can recall is Scully.
                          You don't remember [R|B]Galiene?

I haven't heard from Scully in a long time, but I know she started college last January.

Comment

Originally posted by Zebra
                            You don't remember [R|B]Galiene?
                            Yes I do remember her. You guys picked here up after playing against her here, right? I know she played here without a clan tag for quite a while before she use the R|B tag... She was pretty damn good. And although Scully was good, her skills were mostly due to her reflexes. Galiene was smart and although she had good aim, it was her tactics that would get ya...
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                              There has to be women within TG that would play CS with your clan. Have you asked Panz? Critter? Jeez, even Kitfox is a pretty damn good shot.
                              I dont think any of them play CS though..

Side note: I say we all be drunk one night on CS, and E will be sober, so we compensate for his unfortunate 56kness.
                              Way ahead of ya!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X