Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

    I was just curious as to why there isn't a specific channel in TS for CS:S not that anyone is ever on there :icon_eek: I would hope more would use it due to the fact the voice quality is so much better. I always seem to have difficulty understanding people using the in-game vox. Also how do I become registered with the TS server?
    I.R. Hogan |TG|


    Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

    ,,



  • #2
    Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

    because there is an in-game system. yes its lower quality...but you dont have to worry about some schmo coming in and not being able to talk to you...or him not hearing your commands...theres a thread about it(registering) somewhere...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

      Originally posted by section-8 View Post
      because there is an in-game system. yes its lower quality...but you dont have to worry about some schmo coming in and not being able to talk to you...or him not hearing your commands...theres a thread about it(registering) somewhere...
      Or ghosting. Even unintentionally. I've used TS a few times, but we all just usually joked around while a round wasn't in progress. Good fun, though, certainly! (though if you mix up your TS/CSS talk keys, it gets messy. heheh.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

        Originally posted by poe View Post
        (though if you mix up your TS/CSS talk keys, it gets messy. heheh.)
        Thats the main reason I dont use it... Ive got my favorite button for voice chat, I dont like using 2 different ones... just too weird for me. Well that and the ghosting thing :row__536:
        Dizlor


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

          Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
          Thats the main reason I dont use it... Ive got my favorite button for voice chat, I dont like using 2 different ones... just too weird for me.:row__536:
          Yeah, same for me.

          But, theres a solution just hold both buttons at same time ;P

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

            Originally posted by Sniper Bob View Post
            Yeah, same for me.

            But, theres a solution just hold both buttons at same time ;P
            Wouldn't setting them as the same key be a better solution to that? :)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

              Poe, why do you have to ruin that, lol.

              Would u rather take 5 seconds to go to settings and change em to came button or click both at same time ;) both at same time is alot better lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

                BF2 and BF2142 have TeamSpeak channels, but they mainly use it for metachat, like to tell the admins someone is fouling up. Although in this case, this is probably replaced by page_admin. But what if you cannot access the server in the first place (such as the ongoing alias and temporary ban issue)?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: TeamSpeak Channel For CS:S

                  Well then, I guess I can only hope that valve will rework the vox system back to using better codec, like when you could choose which codec the server would use.. miss those days of clear voices
                  I.R. Hogan |TG|


                  Discipline is the soul of an army.
                  It makes small numbers formidable
                  procures success to the weak
                  and esteem to all.

                  ,,


                  Comment

                  Connect

                  Collapse

                  TeamSpeak 3 Server

                  Collapse

                  Advertisement

                  Collapse

                  Twitter Feed

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X