are we hack proof?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we hack proof?

Just wondering. I know that the nw update to the server was supposed to eliminate the hacks for the most part. I was playing tonight after you fockers bailed on me. We had one guy playing that I swear I emptied an entire AK magazine into him point blank and he didn't die. I saw him take a lot of shots that should have killed him. I didn't/won't call him out in case he was just having a stellar night. Just wondering if we are hack proof.

BTW, great gaming tonight. we converted more over to the TG way of gaming. I love this server. ONly wish I could afford to contribute.

Re: are we hack proof?

Funny thing about the ak point blank spray.....most of the bullets go way wide.
    Not an uncommon thing to spray and pray and miss with 90% of the bullets at PBR with it.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Funny thing about the ak point blank spray.....most of the bullets go way wide.
      Not an uncommon thing to spray and pray and miss with 90% of the bullets at PBR with it.
      Ain't that the truth!

Best bet with the ak is a 1-2 shot burst quickly. I can't even recall the number o times I have charged an AK and one because the other person was holding down the trigger. Spray on a wall, step back, hold down the trigger, see how bad the aim is. Try bursting see how much better it is.

Comment

Fully aware of the AKs lack of accuracy at PBR. But Isaw hi m take SEVERAL shots and not die on multiple rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Greflin View Post
          I can't even recall the number o times I have charged an AK and one because the other person was holding down the trigger.
          I have no idea what that sentence means.

Anyways, I've noticed that CS:S has some very terrible hit-detection unless EVERYONE has a ping under 70. Pretty annoying when a shotgun at pbr doesn't do anything, but a usp can deliver multiple headers across the map. :row__585:

Grenades are annoying too, sometimes they do nothing even when a person is on top of them, and sometimes they do 80 when they're across the room.

Comment

We've already have a guy "play unfairly" he went bye, bye.

Lol.

But, "spray and pray" barley hits the person even if ur right by him sumtimes u can get lucky :)

Comment

Sorry, late at night and didn't spell check, my mistake. Should be pretty obvious what I was getting at.

Comment

Nothing is ever "hack proof", but in this situation I would suggest your rates might be the issue. Unfortunately, I can barely understand them myself but I do know wrong ones will cause other player's models to appear away from actual hitboxes.

Comment

Yea, I played with the same guy earlier today and last night too. I think it wa a combination of me sucking at PBR and him getting lucky. His gameplay was average the last 2 times I played with this guy. He's on the level.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X