Hey guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

Okay, it's been a horribly long time since I've seen or talked to any of you, and most of you dont know me...

So I have a question for Apophis or CingularDuality, cause I know that you guys remember me...

Back in the day.. back when corpserecovery was Cobra-Elite, back when we used to have awesome times on cs_rio and cs_shadow, and when Zebra and I weren't allowed to be on the same team, you guys had some of the most awesome maps for CS.

Does ANYONE remember what half of them were? Because I have been DYING to play them for the longest time, and I cant remember the names of them!

And apparently, I need to get CS:S to play with all of you again =( Hopefully in a couple weeks when I get the new desktop up and running.

Nice to see you guys are still around and kickin!

Hope everything is well with all of you!
    - Robyn

Re: Hey guys!

Well hey there scully, i dont know you (you joined way before my time) sure would be nice to have another face running around the CS:S server. Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea what any of those maps are, dont think we are running any of the ones youmentioned but we do have alot of really nice maps on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by scully View Post
      And apparently, I need to get CS:S to play with all of you again =( Hopefully in a couple weeks when I get the new desktop up and running.
      Hi Scully. I think you answered your own question. Those maps you mentioned were for 1.6, not all of which will have been ported to source. If you have download links for any source versions, feel free to make use of the sticky for map suggestions!
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

LOL... ah dreams of the music of Rio....

Comment

Cant wait to see you scully, get your but in css NOW! lol frag you later
          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X