This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion/Request

Any chance that some of use seasoned TG or PCS type people can get any kind of temp admin status?

I know that folks like me aren't SM, but we do have a love for the game and our style of play which I feel is also as much an important contribution as financial support. It gets completely frustrating when a group of us TGers are on and get invaded by pubbies who do nothing but disrespect us as players and our playstyle by not following the rules or constantly harrassing other players. No matter how many page admins we make or posts to the forum admins sometimes don't come quick enough if ever. I know that admins have lives too. I don't fault them at all. But some of us get to feeling completely helpless when it comes to enjoying our time here at TG. I've been with the community for well over a year and I'd like to think that the presence of me and other players such as myself is of value to what we do here.

If this isn't possible, I understand. I just felt it was worth a shot...if anything to help preserve what our community stands for.

Thanks

P.S. Root we neeeeeeeeeed you!
    | | |

Re: Suggestion/Request

.......and now some kiddies are impersonating Root. Need an admin to dish out the whoopage, for real. So I completely agree with Atomic Dog, it would be great if some non-admin people got some basic rights like vote_kick.

Comment

I agree with both Downtown and Atomic. There are 3 lil kids ruining TG server. It would be nice if some of us that play everyday and behave well had at least the power to kick. The server wouldnt have these lil kids ruining our games.

Comment

Kids ruining the server is not a fair justification for more admins, that happens. We have quite a bit of coverage from the current admin team we have. There may be minor gaps where some of us are not around, but that is simply unavoidable. Adding more admins is not the solution. One of the things all of you can do is next time you have a issue, PM us with as much details as possible and we can solve it fairly quickly.
        As for anybody becoming an admin- the rule is PCS-P and being a SM.

The missing Root part… Well be careful what you ask for!!
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Next time there's an issue like this, just type "STATUS" to find the person's SteamID. PM an admin (that's the easiest method. There's also IM. I have a group on my IM for 'TG CSS Admins.') Give the SteamID, and as much information as you can, and we'll do what we can from there. It'll often yield a quicker response than a forum thread, too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X