Just wanted to say...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say...

I had a blast playing with you guys yesterday as clamofdoom/Halten for the later part. Was really nice to get away from WoW, and even use tactics in CS:S, something I've actually never seen before. Although we had a few problems with some people during de_inferno, it was all around a pretty good time. You guys will see me in much more as Halten|TG-WoW|.

oh yeah, Atomic....MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN!

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: Just wanted to say...

Welcome aboard, I for one am glad to hear you enjoyed it. I was on the server at the time too and we were having problems with a few asshats. But it was fun for the most part and you were a great team player.
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Halten View Post
      I had a blast playing with you guys yesterday as clamofdoom/Halten for the later part. Was really nice to get away from WoW, and even use tactics in CS:S, something I've actually never seen before. Although we had a few problems with some people during de_inferno, it was all around a pretty good time. You guys will see me in much more as Halten|TG-WoW|.

oh yeah, Atomic....MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN!
      It was good to have you out kicking our butts Halten! Halten + Shotty + Window = Mexican Jumping Bean! HAHAHAHA, I still think that was the awesomest shooting I've seen done from that window.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by I.R. Hogan View Post
        I was on the server at the time too and we were having problems with a few asshats. But it was fun for the most part and you were a great team player.
        Doens't this describe the server everyday?

We somehow need to make ourselves asshat proof...

-Aaron

Comment

Ctrl-Alt-Asshat-Delete works....LOL!

But glad you like the server Halten...but becareful it can become as addicting as WoW...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by What Is Schwa? View Post
            We somehow need to make ourselves asshat proof...

-Aaron
            The only way to do that is to have prominent admin presence. And if not, peer pressure often works, especially with the old "we play differently than most other server here" speech. If that doesn't work, sometimes pasting in their steam ID from the status line in a say like "For admin log: <player stats> disregarding TG server rules" can sometimes snap a couple legos together. Not saying admins actually read it later , but the asshats don't know that ;)

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
              The only way to do that is to have prominent admin presence. And if not, peer pressure often works, especially with the old "we play differently than most other server here" speech. If that doesn't work, sometimes pasting in their steam ID from the status line in a say like "For admin log: <player stats> disregarding TG server rules" can sometimes snap a couple legos together. Not saying admins actually read it later , but the asshats don't know that ;)
              I misread your post, and thought you were advocating beer pressure, which I fully support. :)

For knucklehead stuff, your suggesting of typing "for admin log : <player, details> is a fine suggestion. For everything else, alt+tab > PM.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X