Any mappers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mappers?

Do we have any mappers in the community. I'm really bad at the mapping part but I have a few great concepts for maps. I just dont have the skills to map them. Let me know if you are interested, maybe we can meld minds and come up with some great maps..
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Any mappers?

We do have some in here. Vulcan is an old pro who made junglerescue and another one. Schwa and I are also mappers.

Comment

Yep, over X-mas break I hope to release my first effort to the TG community.

-Aaron

Comment

I have mapped for Dystopia before (I left my map unfinished on my computer and I hope to finish it at somepoint). I have thought about mapping for CS:S, but haven't started yet. I have a few ideas, such as a de map on a dam, but it's so obvious a site that it has to have been done before.
        - Drake_Anra

Comment

Originally posted by nhammen View Post
          I have mapped for Dystopia before (I left my map unfinished on my computer and I hope to finish it at somepoint). I have thought about mapping for CS:S, but haven't started yet. I have a few ideas, such as a de map on a dam, but it's so obvious a site that it has to have been done before.
          cs_thunder was an official hostage rescue map, taking place in a dam, they took it out in later beta

Comment

yea, i liked that map.. would be better as a bomb map tho.. blow up the hover dam.. altho ud need alot of c4 for that..

Comment

I while ago I suggested this DE map located at the base of a large dam and received little interest. I havn't been able to playtest it with a lot of live players, but it looks fun. Depending on how long it takes each team to get to the bombsites it might not be PCS, but that remains to be seen.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by What Is Schwa? View Post
                I while ago I suggested this DE map located at the base of a large dam and received little interest. I havn't been able to playtest it with a lot of live players, but it looks fun. Depending on how long it takes each team to get to the bombsites it might not be PCS, but that remains to be seen.

-Aaron
                From the screenshots, it looks like any dam map I could make wouldn't compare...
                - Drake_Anra

Comment

I wish I had the time and patience to make some maps.

BIG props to those that can and do make the maps...Keeps it fun for the rest of us...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X