Hello All.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All.

Some have seen my on I just wanted to announce my presence. I have taken a liking to the style of game play in the server and I hope to see you all more often. I had a rough start with the rules but I respect them totally and I apologize for any mistakes on my part. See you all in the game.

Re: Hello All.

Welcome to TG fuse!! Glad to see you stickin it while you adjust to our server :) Please be sure you check out this and the TG Primer to further familiarize yourself. Keep up the good work ! and as always.. if you have any questions or concerns at all.. please feel free to pm me or any other admin.

Gogeta
    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by ShortFuse View Post
      Some have seen my on I just wanted to announce my presence. I have taken a liking to the style of game play in the server and I hope to see you all more often. I had a rough start with the rules but I respect them totally and I apologize for any mistakes on my part. See you all in the game.
      Hey Fuse! Good to have you here at TG. Don't worry about struggling with the rules, you'll get it in time. I know when I first joined I was at odds with a certain british admin who loved to kick me incessantly...but now I think I'm totally in love in a heterosexual way with this said admin...well...maybe some things aren't meant to be posted. Good to have you though.
      | | |

Comment

Welcome ShortFuse. Was on the server with you last night and had some great games.

Glad your enjoying how CSS should be played :)

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
        I know when I first joined I was at odds with a certain british admin who loved to kick me incessantly...
        I Thought he was French.

O well.
        [defense]

Comment

Originally posted by phaze View Post

I Thought he was French.
          OOOO....burn!!!
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by phaze View Post

I Thought he was French.

O well.
            LOL
            | | |

Comment

Hey I remember telling you to read the motd just recently, great to have you on :).

Comment

Great games oh Short one...I know you were getting frustrated when you got kicked a couple of times...LOL! But you came along well to understand how we play...

The reason you probably got booted was for a time there we had a lot of people just "NOT PLAYING NICE" so all the admins were watchin for infractions before it got out of hand...

But once again...Great games and glad to have you aboard...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X